Chapter 9

The next morning, I woke up still in the same position I fell asleep in, laying on Ranboo’s chest. I didn’t want to get up so I just laid there enjoying his comfort and ended up falling asleep again. 

I woke up again but Ranboo was awake this time scrolling on twitter. 

“Good morning.”

“Morning Mr. Boo”

After I said that he just looked at me confused.

“What?”

“I just now realized how deep your morning voice is, you literally sound like a man.”

“Fuck you.”

I got up and walked out of his room.

“Nooo come back.”

I just ignored him and went into the guest room and started packing for the trip. I wanted to get it done so I didn’t have to do it tomorrow. Since were going to a whole other country we already have to wake up early to get on the plane.

When I was finished I went down stairs and there was a box of donuts from Dunkin. Ranboo was on the couch watching a movie.

“I got some donuts, feel free to have some.

I just nodded in response and ran to the donuts and grabbed some and sat on the couch with Ranboo.

We finished our breakfast and the movie. I was getting bored and wanted to do something. I ran upstairs and showered and got dressed. I went down stairs Ranboo was still on his phone.

“Hey Ranboo I’m going on a walk wanna come?”

“Sure!”

He was already dressed for the day so we headed out the door. Half way into the walk I looked down and realized we were holding hands. I grabbed my phone and took a picture. I posted it on twitter knowing Ranboo didn’t care.
                        (Y/n) | (Y/u/n)

					      	  On a walk with @Ranboosaystuff

             💭 3.2k       🔁 2k     ❤ 4.5k

         Tommyinnit | @Tommyinnit

             »   Dont get kidnapped.

I liked Tommy’s reply and turned off my phone enjoying the walk. Ranboo seemed like he was enjoying himself, he hasn’t said anything since we left.

<Ranboo PoV>

Ever since last night I can’t seem to get (Y/n) off my mind and I have no idea why. I love every second I get with her and I loved seeing her happy. Even the slightest interaction with her makes me happy. I loved her touch. It was gentle and just overall comforting so when I’m not able to hold her I just feel incomplete.  God what is this girl doing to me?