Chapter 21

This is a filler chapter

After I ended my stream I ate a sandwich and went to lay with Ranboo. I walked in and he was already asleep. I wasn't even surprised. I just laid down next to him facing his back.

He must have felt me lay down next to him because he turned around to face me. 

I kissed him and he kissed back.He smiled and went back to sleep. I laid there just playing with his hair. I wasn't even tired, I just wanted to lay with him. It was only 9:23 pm so I was going to be up for at least another 2 hours. 

I was scrolling through twitter for about an hour and finally got tired. I rolled over and put my phone on the charger and fell asleep. 

<Time skip: The next morning> 

I woke up with terrible cramps and looked at my phone to see the time was 4:15 am. I got out of bed and went downstairs to try to find some medicine to help, but there wasn't any. Then I quickly ran to the bathroom to put a pad on before it was too late. 

I looked everywhere for a heating pad but couldn't find one. I found myself craving candy and grabbed some from the pantry. Luckily I could find some or I probably would have exploded.

I sat down on the couch and watched some netflix while I ate the candy. After a few minutes I felt Ranboo wrap his arms around me and kiss my ear.

“Bubs what are you doing it's almost 5:00 am?”

“Cramps”

“Oh, Is there anything I can do?”

“Later on can you get me a few things from the store.”

“Yeah, if you make me a list I can go get them when the stores open”

“Thank you.”

“Of course”

At this point Ranboo was sitting next to me watching a movie with me. He was still super tired I could tell, he was yawning every five seconds and could barely keep his eyes open.

“Ranboo I can tell you’re tired, you don’t have to stay up with me.”

 “I know but I want to”

“Why”

“Because I can’t just leave you alone at 5:00 am sitting on the couch eating a whole bunch of candy.”

“Why not?”

“Cause you promised me you would spend the ENTIRE day with me and do whatever I want.”

“Ranboo you can not sit here and tell me you want to sit here and struggle to stay awake”

“I do and there is nothing you can do to stop me.”

“You’re so stubborn”

“I know”