20. The fall of Hydra

You, Steve, Maria and Sam had all entered the Triskelion through a back entrance into a communications room. Your job was to plug a chip into one of the three Helicarriers. Steve makes a some what heroic speech before you all head down to the floor where the helicarriers would set off.

"The flight system has been initiated, you guys need to get on those carriers before they're up in the air" Maria states down the headset

"Copy that" Steve replied

Steve gives you a nod of confidence as you run off in the opposite direction to get on the left helicarrier. You had just made it in time so you where able to jump on to it as it was lifting up from the ground. Hydra agents had already boarded however so as soon as you get on the carrier you where bombarded with agents.

Ploughing through them you where taking them out with one shot and never missing. You where more motivated than ever not because you wanted to save millions of lives though it should really be the priority. In reality you wanted to get the chip inserted so that when Bucky turns up you will have chance to talk him down. There's no doubt that Hydra would have brain washed him even more especially after meeting Steve, someone from his life before the Winter Soldier so it would be much harder to get through to him. That's why getting the chip done will allow no distractions. You wanted to be able to give everything you had to allow him to break his brain washing if he wasn't too far gone that is.

"Alpha lock" Steve states

"Falcon where are you now?" Maria responds.

"I had to take a detour" Sam jokes.

"I'm in" Sam states "Bravo lock" he continues.

"Two down, one to go" Maria says in response "how we doing up there Y/n" she questions.

"It seems like every Hydra agent seemed to want to get on this carrier. I'm not even close I got them all on my back" you respond.

"Y/n I'm coming your way" Sam quickly responds.

They all seemed to be coming out of nowhere plus you where running out of ammo fast because of the excessive amounts of it you needed to use. Just as you where nearly out Sam comes and guns down all the agents standing in front of you.

"Good timing" you thank him.

"Six minutes" Maria informs.

"Hey Sam, I'm gonna need a ride" Steve announces.

"Go, I got this" you shout to him before he flies off.

As you begin running down to where the chip needed to be you turn a corner where you are faced by Bucky. His eyes where black. They had taken everything from him again you could tell instantly.

"Oh great" you say to yourself "hey guys I might need some help up here"

"What's up" Steve shouts.

"I found Bucky" you say hesitantly before he pulls out a gun while you dodge every bullet getting close and closer to him before you go in to right hook him which he blocks with him metal all.

He grabs your wrist and flips you over smashing your back on the ground.

"Ahhhhh" you shout in pain.

"Stay down" he states in his deep voice while leaning over you.

As he disappears out of sight you pull yourself back onto your feet. Slightly limping you slowly start making your way over to where Sam and Steve are fighting him. You begin to pick up your pace as Bucky throws Sam from the carrier while ripping one of his wings off.