𝟣 | moving day

ANOTHER MORNING. *boring morning. for the past two weeks all the things i've done so far is spending time with katie- my bestfriend, or lily- my sister. lily is totally upset about me leaving, we are each other's half. we do everything together since we are kids and we've never been more separated more then months. but i promised we would keep touch through the days.

today was an unusual day, i'm moving to london for a year. my dream college is in london, so i'm forced to move.

a week ago, i found a family that will accept me as a exchange student in their house, for a year. i had a call with them a few days ago and they seem sweet. by far the only thing i know about them is that they have three children, not much.

i pull of the black sheets to the border of the bed, i stretch as i sit up and drink the water that was on my nightstand. the warmth wind blowing my hair as i get up to shut the window. i wide open my curtains and walk over to the bathroom.

i splash my face with a handful of warm water, the water running down on my neck as i grab a towel to wipe my face.

i grab my phone that i had left on the counter last night and answer my texts.

KATIE MY BAE
8:38 am

HEYHEY

GOODMORNING

ARE YOU EXCITED

YOUR LEAVING TODAY 💔💔

HEY????

IF YOU DON'T ANSWER ILL BE AT YOUR HOUSE IN A SEC

OR MAYBE TWO BC YOUR HOUSE IS FAR AWAY SO DONT MAKE ME RUN

9:23 am

oh hei

im alive bbg

i was putting my shoes on

anyway did you pack?

yes

did you pack our bracelets

pls i lost it like two years ago

i still have mine </3

did you pack your tampons??

YES DONT WORRY IM GOOD

MHM ok. anyway istg if you replace me- i WILL come to london and kill the other bitch

IM NOT BAE

im coming over to say goodbye 😩

you dont have too 🙌🏼🙌🏼
jk get ur ass here

im mostly coming to see lily..
JK ILY IM COMING

OK SEE YA
seen.

•••

i placed my phone back in the counter and walked into my walk in closet to choose an outfit.