𝟣𝟦 | love confession

"I JUST can't understand why he would block me!" katie argued through the phone, waving both of her arms in the air. "i'm pretty sure it was her, i mean she has his account." i replied back, placing my phone down, facing the celling, and searching for my charger.

"she's such a little brat. i don't even know why louis likes her." katie added, writing something down on her diary. "whatcha writing down?" i asked, holding my phone with one hand and plugging the charger with the other. "how bitchy olivia is."

i laughed, laying down on my bed and pulling the covers to myself. the end of october happens to be very chilly.

i smiled to myself, thinking about how katie would literally kill her if she knew what she told me in the changing room.

"my mom's calling me for breakfast, i'll text you later." she added, cleaning her desk and waving at me. i blew her a kiss and ended the call.

for a few minutes, while i was facetiming katie, i forgot how lonely and depressed this house felt without him around. but it has been almost a month since they've been dating, it just reminds me that i'll never talk to him, and strangely it makes me feel good.

i sighed, turning my TV on as a background sound, a comfort noise, i don't know why.

i scrolled through instagram, seeing the new posts of olivia, mostly being about louis. i don't know why i still follow her, maybe i like to remind myself of her existence.

louis' post of a few hours ago popped on my screen, a picture of him, smiling, he's so pretty i can't even lie, but next to him olivia, kissing his cheek. i rolled my eyes and scrolled.

another picture of olivia popped on my screen, at this point all i wanted to do was to throw my phone off the window. i rolled my eyes, but still examining the first comments.

'lol i love facetune too!' i read katie's comments and slightly laughed, she always had to comments stuff. i laughed to another comments, i stopped laughing as a notification popped on my screen, followed by me furrowing my eyebrows.

•••
LOUIS
12:34pm

hey

well hello to u too
care to explain why youre
texting me now?

ive been busy

kissing olivia?
dont know and dont care

could you tell katie to stop
commenting on olivias posts

why

cause shes crying rn

why dont you tell katie
yourself

first i cant find her in my contacts
and second i assumed u could
since ur 'bffs'

first, yes we are and im proud
of it
second, no i wont bc its funny

seriously?
youre so childish

huh?

please just do it