𝟣𝟢 | double date

TW!! mention of blood.

SATURDAY MORNING, which for me, is the most boring day of the week. since wednesday, both me and louis haven't been going to school since he catched a cold aswell, and friday he just felt like skipping so we did. louis said something yesterday night, about going out tonight, to a restaurant or something.

i was doing the rest of my homework, louis had done all of his work and let me copy of his, only at one condition- going out with him tonight.

"you done?" he questioned, making me slightly jump out of fear. he was leaning in the cold door frame and tapping his fingers one my one.

"what the hell!" i shouted, placing both of my hands on my chest making it look like i had an heart attack. "how long you've been here?" i asked him, writing down the opposite answer of his- so the teacher wouldn't suspect of cheating.

"long enough to see that you're done! do the rest by yourself, baby." he said, whispering the last word on my ear.

"now, get out!" i shouted, pointing the corridor with my finger. he put both of his hands on the air and got out of the room, headed to his i assume.

i put my folder in one of my drawer, since we have a week of holidays i figured i won't need it for a week. i turned my phone on and went on netflix, clicking on a random movie.

halfway through the movie, i got a text from olivia- i frowned my eyes as i read through it, then clicking on it.

•••
OLIVIA

sooo excited for
tonight!! what are
you wearing girly??🥰🥰

•••

confusion washed over me, as i read the text twice, wondering why she would send me this, i took a few seconds before answering.

•••
OLIVIA

sooo excited for tonight!!
first time doing a double
date night!! what are you
wearing girly??🥰🥰

huh?

for tonight's diner silly
you have a date yet?

wdym by date

oh god.

didn't louis tell u?
it's a double date night

i know what a double
date means

yes i am aware, you
probably already had
enough to know..

anyway, what i don't
understand here is, who
invited you to MINE and
louis' kind of date

aw, he did. he's
my date 😁.

brb

don't forget to bring a date!!
it would be unnecessary for you
to be third wheeling 🤭🤭

•••

as i read the last text aggressively over and over, my eyes always traveling back to the words 'my date', i got furious, just to imagine that louis invited me on their date.