𝟨 | piano

AFTER SPENDING three hours in my room watching TV, i turned it off and went on my phone for awhile. i started to ear someone playing piano, i turned my phone off and listened more closely, it was the room next to mine, louis'. he was playing Clair De La Lune - Claude Debussy, one of my favorites. i got up and left my room, i tip toed to louis room who was just next to mine and peaked through the door since it was half opened.

"come inside." he spoke, not taking his eyes of the piano. i entered the room and watched it from the door slowly pressing the keys.

"the walls are thin, we can here it from my room." i added, coming closer to the piano.

"you know how to play piano." i chuckled. "what can't i do." he stated. "you're so.." i started. "so handsome?" he finished. "no, so annoying." i grinned.

i sat in his bed, he started playing again, but with a different beat.

"play what you were playing." i said laying on his bed.

"why should i?" he sneered.

i rolled my eyes and got up to leave the room, but he started to play again. "was it that hard?" i sarcastically questioned when he finished playing.

he scoffed and turned around. "how was your first day?" he asked, sitting in his bed. i sar next to him but not so close. "it was fine, too bad i have alot of classes with you." i smirked, he rolled his eyes and laughed.

again silence, we just looked at each other's like nothing else mattered, it felt weird but comfortable, it didn't feel right.

louis broke the eye contact by looking away and gulping. "goodnight." he spoke. i smiled and headed back to my room. this was so awkward please.

i closed my door and jumped into bed, covering myself in sheets and falling asleep.

•••

i got woken by my alarm who was going crazy, i turned it off and balanced myself off bed. i took my uniform with me, my underwear and headed to the bathroom. i took a shower, washed my hair&body and left. with only a towel around my chest, i started to do my routine, i brushed my hair&teeths, added some cream to my dry skin, i did my usual makeup, mascara and concealer, i blow-dried my hair and started to get dressed.

i left the bathroom after being 20 minutes in it and a cold breeze washed over me. it felt so good. i took my backpack and my shoes and headed downstairs. i put my shoes on and just sat on the couch waiting for liam.

when i got a text from him saying he was here i immediately left the house with my backpack on.

"goodmorning." i said closing the door behind me.

"heyy." he added. we started to walk side by side, talkung about our schedule.

"i literally have sports in the first hour." i added, clearly annoyed.

"that must be-"

"goodmorning my friends." louis cheered, fitting himself between me and liam and putting his arms over our shoulders.

"oh hey louis." liam continued."

"the hell you doing here?!" i whispered-yelled at louis.