𝟣𝟪 | tea

LAYING IN LOUIS' chest, i watched this totally clueless girl doing a research on her basement because she heard a noise. i held his shirt tightly by each step she made towards this funny looking door, hoping she wouldn't open it.

but of course, she did.

and in a matter of seconds i found myself hiding in the crook of louis's neck because the girl has just been stabbed.

"i am doing some tea." i said, getting up and storming to the kitchen taking deep breaths as the scene keeps playing in my mind.

now i know that it's just a movie, but this movie isn't like the others. it's wicked and there's not a single chance that i watch one more minute of it.

i reached for my favorite mug and placed it down, warming the water and preparing the tea.

i wasn't good at doing tea, but louis always encouraged me into trying again, which i did- but would fail all over again.

my thoughts were interrupted by his gentle arms wrapping up around my waist, squeezing it a bit before leaning in a kissing my cheek.

"tea?" i asked the tall brunette boy who was holding me. "uhm- well- alright." he hesitantly spoke, slowly pulling away and leaning against the marble counter.

i smiled, reaching for another mug as i poured him some hot tea. i handed him his cup and took mine, slowly blowing over it.

i watched him blow over his and slowly taking a sip, his eyebrows quickly furrowing as he tried to hide it with a smile.

"don't tell me i messed up again." i groaned, pouring the rest of my tea on the sink and cleaning away my mess. "well- erm- i promise that it wasn't that bad!" louis protectively protested, putting his mug down and drinking some water to take the rest of the taste away.

"don't lie to me, louis james patrick partridge." i bluntly said, glancing at him. "well, maybe it was that bad." he continued, the corner of his lip slowly turning into a smile.

i groaned, resting my face on my palms. "but that doesn't change the way i love you." he quickly added, hugging me again.

word count - 372

AUTHOR'S NOTE— these are small storys so don't kill me:)