𝟣𝟣 | empty streets

HALFWAY THROUGH the ride, we were all silent, no one dared to say anything, neither did i.

"louis, let me put some songs!" olivia begged him, already taking her phone out. he connected her phone to the car's bluetooth and Cannibal By Kesha started playing. i rolled my eyes and threw my head back in annoyance, she really couldn't pick another song.

she started singing it, i looked behind me and saw liam with both of his hands covering his ears, i laughed, shifting in my seat as she kept singing.

"use your finger to stir my tea, and for dessert i'll suck your-" before she could burst my ears out, i turned the song off, followed by her complains.

"turn it on!" she pleased, and once again i ignored her. in the corner of my eye, i saw louis smirking.

•••

after 10 minutes of straigh complains by olivia, louis parked the car on a tiny sidewalk, in front of a restaurant, i read The Ledbury through my window, it was all black outside, with tiny windows on both sides of the door.

surprisingly, liam opened my door, handing me his arm, which i gracefully took. we walked down the long carpet in front of the restaurant. i looked behind me, louis had his hand intertwined with olivia's. as anger filled my body, i looked back at liam, and hugged him sideways, knowing louis was staring.

we all stepped into the restaurant, where we were nicely greeted by a waiter. "miss depp and mrs partridge?" he asked. i furrowed my eyebrows and looked back at louis.

"yes, that's us." he affirmed the confused waiter after seeing mine and liam' hands. louis let olivia' hand go and wrapped his hand on my waist. "sorry for the misunderstanding, take us to our table, will you?" he added, firmly holding my waist. i mouthed sorry to liam and followed the waiter to our table.

to my surprise, it was reserved, no other tables around, it was also on the roof, which gave us a good view to london. a table of four in the middle, decorated with roses and candles. i sat in front of louis, next to liam.

"i love this view, thank you so much lou lou." olivia thanked him, who awkwardly smiled as she crushed him into a hug.

"it's nice." liam whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "yes it is." i said, looking at him. inches apart, our noses almost touching, it felt incredibly weird, but needed. i backed away, looking down at my plate. i took the menu that was under my fork and examined the menu of the day.

"i'll take this pasta." louis said, pointing to a type of pasta. "me too then." olivia added, uncontrollably smiling. "me too., perhaps i want the sauce and the pasta separately."  i said, peaking at louis, who had a brow slightly raised. i looked at liam, he shook his head. "i'll take some steak." he spoke, showing me the type of steak he will take.

for the next five minutes, me and liam were in a deep conversation about steak, louis was scrolling through his phone while olivia was venting to him about her school drama.

"what can i get you?" the same waiter that greeted us asked. we ordered our pastas, liam his steak, and watched the waiter leave.

"no seriously? you really slapped that girl because she was on your seat?" i heard louis saying, of course it wasn't true, olivia wanted to seem special, and for the next thirty minutes, while we waited for the food to come, i had to hear her fake storys about school.