𝟤 | towels

THE CAR ride was pretty comforting to be honest, they told me about their childrens, millie, the younger one, she tended to act like a mom towards louis, she's very protective of him but she can be very nice. louis, the middle one, he's very flirty but also nice and welcoming. and issie, the oldest, she's quite the shy one, likes to read books and stays a lot in her room.

millie and louis both go to the same school as me, so every morning we are going together to school. my room will be in front of millie's and between louis and issie, apparently before it was the room of the student they got last year, she unfortunately left earlier due to personal reasons and they took new requests in.

"and, here we are." james cheered, popping the 'd'.

i took a peak through the window while he parked his car in the garage and saw a black modern house.

"honey go inside, millie will show you around, don't worry we will get the bags." liz added, giving me a comforting smile.

"thank you Miss Partridge." i replied, stepping out of the car.

"oh, what am i, old? call me liz." she implied while letting out a small laugh, i laughed along with her and went to knock at the door.

at first i was very nervous about meeting them, how i should act, how i should look and how i should make the first impression, i didn't want to seem like a bad person since we will live together for a year.

KNOCK KNOCK

a short brunette girl opened the door, she was very excited. "you're here!" she said jumping around.

"let me show you around." she gently took my arm and lead me inside, closing the door with her feet.

i didn't have a word to say in this before she pulled me and showed me inside, all while having a big smile plastered in her face.

"so this is the entrance, as you can tell." she smiled, clapping her hands behind her bag.

it was lovely, it had a small wooden bench and a tall plant, almost took the whole wall. i wiped my shoes in the carpet before continuing the visit.