𝟧 | first day

I GOT home perfectly fine last night, i'm sitting in the kitchen's island and eating some cereal before going to school, but i just can't stop thinking about last night, it was so perfect, it seems too perfect to be real.

"honey, you have everything?" liz worriedly asked, i think she was more invested about my first day than anyone.

"have a nice day kid." james said before leaving the house, i nodded and smiled back

"yes, im getting ready, see you later." i said and she gave me a kiss in the cheek and left the house along with james. i ran upstairs and put my uniform and shoes on, it was quite early, yesterday i barely slept, so right now i have alot of time to get ready.

i ran to the bathroom and washed my teeths, along with it i brushed my hair and did my skincare. i added a bit of mascara and concealer to look less dead and left the bathroom, i went back to my room to text my mom.

•••
MOM<3
7:21am

mom i'm off to
school, je t'aime.

have a great day chérie.
i'll facetime you later, katie is
coming over for diner tomorrow  
everyone is already asleep
so goodnight 🤭🤭❤️

that's great. bye ❤️

•••

it is 11:21pm there, she promised me she would stay up so she could talk to me in the morning. before i could turn my phone off, liam send me a text.

•••
LIAM MILLER

walk you to school?

sorry im going with
millie&issie, maybe
another day?

sure

see you there x

byebye 💗

•••

i promised cylia i would meet with her before school, it's finally great to have someone outside of the partridges.

i got up and kneeled in front of my backpack, i made sure everything i needed was in there.

*knock knock*

"yes?" i yelled.

"come on, let's go." louis said.

"no, i'm going with millie and issie." i fought back.

"no you're not, you are coming with me."

i rolled my eyes, took my backpack and left my room annoyed.

we left the house and made our way to school in silence.

"your skirt is incredibly short compared to others." louis joked.

"fuck you." i said, looking down and pushing my skirt down, what a pig.

•••

when we got to school, cylia was already in front waiting for me, i'm afraid she didn't see me yet.