𝟪 | theatre

SUNDAY MORNING. it's around 9am, i woke up about 20 minutes ago and i stayed in bed, that's what i used to do most sunday. it's probably 1am where i used fo live, so i don't think it would be a great idea to text katie rn.

"y/n, today were going out." louis said, storming in my room and laying next to me in bed.

"okay? when?" i added, a bit confused.

"be ready at 6pm." he continued and planted a kiss on my cheek and left the room.

this isn't helping louis, it seriously isn't.

•••
5:47pm

i was watching a trailer of a new movie that it will come it in a few days. i looked at the time and just realized i got 10 minutes to get ready.

i balanced my feets off the bed and slide open my wardrobe, i took a white t-shirt, blue mom jeans and a blue purse along with it, i took all that to the bathroom and changed myself. i did my skincare and added a bit of makeup- the usual. before leaving the bathroom, i tucked the white t-shirt in seeing how it looked, it looked better this way.

Y/N OUTFIT

i left the bathroom in a hurry, and just at that time louis was leaving his bedroom, wearing a black t-shirt, brown pants and converse

LOUIS OUTFIT

it's actually one of my first times seeing him dressed normally, i usually see him in uniform, pajamas or sweatpants

"you look nice." he said looking up and down at me. "you don't look too bad yourself." i added, examining his outfit.

we went downstairs, where liz and millie were setting the popcorn and pillows for the movie night.

"where are you going, lou?" his mom questioned. "out." he simply answered. "yes louis, but it's a school night." liz complained. "it's for school, mom." he continued. "is it, y/n?" as much i hated to lie to her, i didn't know what louis planned on doing tonight so i preferred to imagine it as a school thing. "yes, school thing, project, you know about-" "yeah we are gonna go." louis interrupted me while placing both of his hands on my shoulders and pulling me out of the house. "we won't be here for dinner!" he shouted as he closed the door.