CHAPTER 16

Recap of entire stry :

Manik Malhotra is a businessman , best hacker for tech world,  he  also own a detective agency which is underworld. His father passed away in flight crash,(  that's wat  the world knows )and he has his mother Mrs. Nyonika Raj Malhotra,  his brother Aryaman Malhotra and his buddy Madhyam Singhaniya.  Madhyam  also lost his parents in the flight crash and Nyonika took care of him.  Manik world revolves around these three ppl. Suddenly one girl enter his life who become his jaan.  He love her like anything,  he wanted to treat her like a princess..  But circumstance made him to hate her and he decided to take a revenge on her. He married her against her wish and took her to his mansion.  He made her suffer,  which also hurt him more.  The biggest question is y..  Let me tell u that.. 

Manik was happy with his love until the dreadful day when madhyam commited suicide and was hospitalized under critical condition.  Manik was heartbroken to see him and he was determined to kill the person,  but to his misfortune,  he got the biggest shock of his life. Madhyam also loved the same girl and he commited suicide bcoz of her. 

But who is that girl? 

She is none other than Nandhini Murthy,  pursuing MBBS. she stayed with her mother Ishitha Murthy and Raman Murthy and belong to upper middle class family.  She had a best friend named Ishu.

Manik and Nandhini met in a jungle while Nandhu was returning from a Acadamic tour and it was a love at first sight. Both of them love each other alot and they decided to keep it as secret for a while. 

The day manik came to know Madhyam also love nandhini, he was very angry.  From the evidence he got,  it shows nandhini also love madhyam..  But why will our nandhu double date them..  Is that really nandhu?  Let's see further.. 

After that, Manik married Nandhu for revenge,  he acted like he hates her infront of everyone but he couldn't.  He knows that his Nandhu is innocent and someone is portraying her like that.

Oh wait wait,  I m missing someone here, yes..  Let's go for a short recap of Aryaman and Ishu. 

Ishu was Nandhu bestfriend and she can do anything for her frienship.  Nandhu was the person who pulled Ishu out of her shell which she built bcoz of one person.   That person is none other than our aryaman.  Aryaman and ishu was best friend in their teenage.  One day aryaman asked ishu to meet him at their regular place. Ishu also waited for him but he din come that day.  She started getting negative vibes , so decided to walk off the park.  At the same time,  some drunken ppl spotted her and she was struggling uder their hold.  They kissed her and tried to rape her and she felt numb at the though of losing her dignity to the roadside bastards, she was praying for some help. God listened to her and send Raman for her rescue who was passing by that side after his meeting. Ishu parents never cared about her.  She had only aryaman and she only trusted him at that time.   After this incident she stopped trusting ppl, Aryaman is not at fault,  she knows that too but still the incident made her heart cold.  By strong move of Nandhu,  ishu started opening up to ppl and that's the reason why ishu is posessive of nandhu.  Manik and ishu share a good bond after she came to know about their love.  So she strongly believed there is a reason behind Manik behavior.  She decided to confront him,  and she herself stood shock seeing the person infront her.  Both Aryaman and ishu met during manan marraige after a long gap and there is anger is one pair of eyes and there is love, pain and guilt in another pair of eyes.

Later,  Aryaman confronted her and said his side of stry . Let us also know Wat it is. 

The day Aryaman asked ishu to meet him,  He was getting ready to propose her.  But when he met with an accident at that time and he was hospitalized for one month.  After he went to her home,  but it was locked and nobody know where she is.  He even traced her parents but they are of no use.  He used to flirt with girls ,not for pleasure,  may be one of the girls may know his Ishu and he could find her.  He was waiting to see her one glance.