CHAPTER 11

Recap: Anika under Manik custody. Aswath outburst on Anika for taking nandhini name.

.....................................................................
Guys, I don't want to write any harmful words , but it was needed to justify the anger,  I m mentioning it as * u can fill it up. If u don't know,well and good don't bother about the *
......................................................................
Aswath on call : yes boss, she is here, we are waiting for you. She isn't keeping her mouth shut,  I m going to strangle her for death.

He kept his call down.

Isha moved to Aswath

Isha: Aswath bhai, let's have some fun.

Aswath smirked and both moved to a Anika.

Aswath: So Anika, tell me about yourself

Anika: Y the hell should I tell u about myself

Aswath: tch tch, Itna gussa mat ho my darling

Anika: I m not ur darling.. Shut the hell up

Isha: arey anika tumara Baal me Kuch yeh...let me see.,

Anika's eyes widened  looking the thing at Isha hand.

Anika: Don't u dare touch me Isha, consequences will be worst. I m warning u...

Isha: Try me..

She smirked and went behind Anika and hold her hair behind clutching it in her fist.

Isha: u hurt my Nandhu, u wounded my sisters heart, she is my sunshine, u tried to push her into darkness, u manipulated everything,  u tried to make misunderstanding between my brother and my Nandhu, u killed a innocent soul Maddy,  after all this u think u can leave just like that. Count ur days from now. I bet u,  this is the gonna be the worst phase of ur life.

She cut her hairs and threw it in her face.

Anika was looking hapazard , like a zombie.

Anika: u bloody ***** I will kill her first,  I will kill Nandhini, I won't leave anybody alive, I will kill her like how we did with Maddy. She snatched my everything. I won't leave her alive. She will be dead for sure.

She was screaming like a mad person.
Her hatred towards nandhini is felt in her words. She stopped her screaming as she was awarded with a slap, a slap which left finger prints on his face.

She raised her eyes to see a man,  she was shamelessly ogling at him ignoring his flaming looks. He was feeling disgusted at the way she was eye raping him.

Manik: how dare u to take my nandhini name with ur filthy mouth. How bloody hell are you..

He again slapped her. 

( I know it's wrg to slap a girl,  but a girl like her deserve to be punished. I won't see any discrimination in this)

Manik: Stop eye raping me u ***** . Don't u feel shame,  how can u be so shameless. U dare to injure my Nandhu. How dare u..

Anika: Manik Malhotra, how can u believe her and take her side. She cheated u, she cheated u with ur best friend. She is a manipulative girl,  she can do anything for money, she is a

Her words again stopped my a slap, this time it's much more stronger and from another person.

Aswath: I already warn u,  stop screaming about my sister, u mad women.  She is a angel not like u **** , if u again say any mad things I will kill u,  I will slit ur throat.

Anika shut her mouth seeing the lions infront of her.

She doesn't know wat to shout. She remained silent.