CHAPTER 3

Recap : Manik and Nandhu marriage, Manik hurt nandhini in every possible way.

_______________________________________

Arya came back home as he was feeling suffocated at his own home. Life changed , his buddy was lying their in the hospital bed not knowing anything, Manik was blinded by revenge and seeing Nandhu,  he can feel her pain and he was at pain seeing her hurt.

He was blood droplets on the stair case, he freaked and moved to nandhini room as the droplets were leading him as way. He knocked the door but finding no response,  he moved to  Manik room.

Manik was standing at his secret room in his master bedroom. On hearing the knock, he opened the door to see Arya panting heavily.

Manik: Arya Kya hua

He was afraid seeing his state.

Arya: bhai nandhinu

Manik immediately got alert

Manik: nandhini ko Kya hua

Arya: she is not opening her door

Manik sighed : she must have slept. Leave her Aryaman.

Arya: Nahi bhai. Woh there is a blood droplets in front of her door and it was all the way from stairs,  I think she is hurt, we Shud check her.

Manik : wow, that's a great news. She is hurt and I need that only. U go n sleep arya

Arya:  bhai

He looked at Manik shocked.

Arya: how can you do this to a girl. Wat if something happen to her, will we able to forgive ourselves. I thought to open her room with spare key but then thought it won't be good , u r her husband unfortunately u can go. Pls check on her bhai, I feel something is wrg

Manik sighed and went with him.

He opened the room and shocked to see her hanky is soaked with blood and some fall on her Saree as well.

Arya gasped and he immediately moved to her.

Arya: nandhini,  nandhini see here, wake up nandhini pls

Manik was staring at her without moving.

Arya called doctor. Soon the doctor arrived,  he checked her and gave a proper dressing to her wound.

Doc: Mr. Aryaman,  her wound was little deep and i guess she has some problem,  that's y bledding havent stopped and she fell unconscious bcoz of excessive bleeding. Do u know her medical records? 

Arya: No doc, she is new here

Doc: Between who is she? 

Arya: she is a frnd, came here to stay for some days.

Manik heart pained to listen that.  She is his wife dammit. He want to scream to the world,  but he couldn't.

Arya: any precautions doc? 

Doc : she is week, she is stressed I guess. Make sure she have her food properly and once she is fyn, bring her to hospital. We will do her blood test.

Arya: sure doc. Thank you

He escorted the doctor till gate. Here Manik was standing there as if he was rooted. Arya came back and saw him. He noticed some kind of pain in his eyes, he couldn't figure out y.

Arya: U go bhai. U have seen her hurt. U must be happy. She is also lying lifeless a minutes ago like Maddy and that's wat u want right.

Manik looked at Aryaman, yes he wanted revenge. He shud be happy seeing her in this state but no, he is at pain more than her. His thought was wandering how she got hurt.