CHAPTER 4

Recap: Nandhini fainted and admitted in hospital. Manik remembering their first meet.

_______________________________________

He was crying sitting in his knees. Neither could he believe his love does that not he could let her go for his brother condition. He was stuck, Stuck between truth and false. He need to find Wat happened, did she does that, y she did that, does she love Maddy, then y she reciprocate to his feelings, if she didn't then whom Maddy is referring, he can't be wrong. His love is also not wrong. He needs to find the truth.

He moved to their tree house with tears rolling down remembering their moments.

On the other side

Nandhini was crying remembering their moments from the tree house to pune.

Flashback :

They both wake up in each other arms. Nandhini blushed and he was admiring her.

Manik : I wish my every morning start like this.

Nandhu : manikk

He closed his eyes and hugged her tightly. She was startled with his actions.

Manik: I don't know Nandhini, I can't let u go. U can think whatever, but this is the first time I m feeling like this. I never spend my time with a girl and here I m feeling like hugging u till eternity. It's been less than 24 hours, u r with me in this house, I feel like I know u since by birth, u r the closest one to me. I can't let u go just like that. I think I have fallen for u at first sight. Will u give a chance to me nandhini? 

She was shocked, she din expect this. She feel attracted to him which she never felt with any other men. He was special and she could not imagine giving this right to any other men. The only thing which stopped her was, She is a normal girl and he is a multi billionaire, he is a celebrity and she is a normal medical student. How come it will be normal ?

Manik understood her inner turmoil and cupped her cheeks.

Manik: jab mein Tamara saath Hota hun, I m Just Manik. I don't want to be Malhotra in front of u, I will be urs and only urs. I will wait for u Nandhini. Take ur time.

His eyes depicted lots of love only for her. His eyes held truth which she can feel. His eyes has the path to his heart which is beating for her now.

She closed her eyes and feeling the moment.

Nandhini: I feel the same for u manik

It was mere whisper but he could hear it. He was happy as she feels the same and he wants to protect her from every evil thing from now.

Manik kissed her forehead and that gesture brought a huge smile on her face.

Manik: ab chalein, meri jaan.

Nandhu blushed at his comment

Manik: arey arey, it's just a start and from now itself u r blushing..

She could only do one thing, to blush more.

He asked her to Freshnup and they both left to pune.

During their drive, they came to know more things about their like, dislike and their family everything.

After a long journey, which seems to be like that to them, they reached college first.

She saw everyone standing there with a worried expression especially Isha. Raman was consoling a crying Ishitha.

Nandhu opens the car door and hugged her parents and assured them she is fine. Isha came to Manik and literally threatened him to say the truth.

He could easily guess that she is Isha from the way Nandhu has already described.