CHAPTER 1

Somewhere in Pune , a girl was complaining looking at the sky with mobile in her hand. She was time to time looking at the phone ,seems like she was waiting for a call or text.

Another girl came to her with a doctor coat and stethoscope around her neck and seated beside her .

Girl 2:  hey babes, Wat happened, u didn't turn up for the lecture also?

Girl 1: woh,i was kinda upset, not in mood to attend lecture.

Girl 2: wooahhh... Thats something new. Ms. Nandhini Murthy is bored of her favorite General medicine lecture.

Nandhu : isha, pls yaar, stop annoying me.

(Isha Sharma-best friend of nandhini, knows her in and out, she is pursuing her medical degree along with Nandhu. )

Isha - Kya hua, bata

Nandhu: I don't know, I feel something is wrong...

Isha: call karo

Nandhu: he is not picking my damn phone..

Isha: he might be busy..

Nandhu:  He always answer my call and..and.. I don't know....i hope he is fyn..

Isha: teek hoga woh

Nandhu nodded reluctantly.

They both stood up and moved to their next class.

Somewhere in Mumbai,

We can see a room full of broken pieces , lights off, a guy sitting in a corner and his eyes are red radiating fire.

A guy entered the room only to gasp seeing the entire room.

Arya: bhaii

He switched on the light

Manik: Don't...Dont come near arya

Arya: Bhai Wat is all this

Manik: "Nandhini"

Arya: Yeh nandhini kon yeh

Manik: she is the reason for our Maddy condition

Arya: kyaaa

Manik: Haaan..

He shouted with tears rolling

Manik: she is the hell reason for my brother condition. I won't leave her.

Arya: bhai apko kaise pata

Manik: see this

He gave a photo which he took from Maddy room there it was written " Nandhini"

Arya: who is she bhai..maddy din tell us about anything. He though won't even hide anything na.. Then how come it happened..

Manik: she told him to hide from us

Arya: how come u know this..

Manik: he gave a dairy which has " My life"

Aryaman opened the dairy and looked. For first few pages it was about the brothers and Nyonika and then, it shows nandhini pic and their story.

Dear dairy,

U know Wat happens tdy ,I saw girl she has come to Space Academy.  Her name is Nandhini, she is pursuing her  Studies in Space Medical College , Pune. U won't believe it, I fallen in love with her in first sight. Her cute chubby cheeks, her cute nose and her doe shaped eyes, everything attracts me to her.  I was admiring her then she came to me asking for a classroom, I guided her the way, u won't believe it I forget my brother in this whole thing. I just followed her for the rest of the day. All things related to her fascinated me and I m sure I m falling hard for this girl. I have to tell Manik and chiko about this.