CHAPTER 7

Recap - Manan moments and  Maddy response for the first time.

______________________________________

Manik and Nandhu were lying in their room snuggling each other arms feeling peace.

Manik phone rang which disturbed their moments. Manik lift the call and moved to balcony where as Nandhu moved to Isha.

Manik: Yes Aswath

Aswath: boss, we found Suraj

Manik: amazing, where is he.? 

Aswath: he is in our custody, when r u coming? 

Manik: will be there soon.

Aswath: okay boss.

Manik freshen up and went downstairs to meet everyone.

Manik: Jaan, I m going outside.

Arya: I will also come bhai

Manik: no Arya u stay here , either one of us shud be with them always.

Arya: okay bhai

Nandhu moved to Manik and hugged him.

Manik: i m okay jaan.

Nandhu: I trust u. Jaldi aana

Manik kissed her forehead and left.

Isha: I think bhai is up-to something.

Nandhu: he is

She smiled at both of them and then moved to their room.

Aryaman took Isha to garden and they had some chitchat.

Manik was on the way, he was very much angry,  he was reminiscing all the things he did to her.  He was bound to do that to her. He can never be able to forgive everything, he can't. All this is happening bcoz of them. He need to find that person.

He stopped the car infront of the building named "MN Detective ".

He moved inside and all staffs bowed to him.

He moved to the cabin and opened the room with a password. He went and sat inside the chair, there we can see a board named " MR. MANIK MALHOTRA,  CHEIF DETECTIVE and DEFENCE officer".

Aswath came to him and bow his head as wishing him. Manik nodded and they both moved to secret room. It was dark room and only someone screaming is heard.

They entered the room and saw a man tied in the chair with wires plugged in his body.

Manik signalled to the person sitting beside the man dressed in a white coat , that person nodded and moved away.

Manik: tch tch tch Suraj, tume kya laga, I will leave u even after knowing u r behind my family's suffering. Never ever.

He asked dangerously

Suraj was afraid by seeing him, everyone knows that Manik is a monster to the world but he never witnessed it. It was a tragic day for him definitely .

Manik moved closer to him and got hold of his jaw.

Manik: sach Bata, who is behind all these. Bato

Suraj : Sir, Wat r u doing, I don't understand Wat u r speaking, pls leave me.

Manik: so u didn't understand, Acha Woh chodo bata ki how come suddenly u become rich. Arey I mean I m in need of 10 lkhs now, so I think u can lend me some money. I know u have definitely.

Suraj: Kya Kya Bolu rahe Hein sir, I m. Not getting anything.

Aswath: Sir, I think he lost consciousness, we need to regain his memory I guess