CHAPTER 2

Recap: Manik shocked on seeing nandhini photo in Maddy's room. His dairy revelation shooked him to core.

_______________________________________

It's been a week from they got to know about Maddy n Nandhini. 

Now Manik is getting ready in his golden Sherwani. His face lose his charm, he was looking like a greekgod, no doubt in this, but something is missing. It was the day he dreamt for, but not in this way. He was loosing his everything in his anger. His mind is now behind revenge, with whom, with the girl he loved the most in this universe. It hurt to see her hurt, but he can't let her go like that after whatver she done to her brother.

Arya: bhai, pls listen to me. U r taking decision in a haste. It is not good. We dont know the entire truth. What if she is not aware of the reason behind his this decision. What if she love him truly? 

Manik fisted his knuckles, hearing she loved someone truly  and his heart ached to listen such things.

Manik: Arya, She cheated my brother and I can't afford to let her go when my brother is lying lifeless in that bed.

Arya: So u will marry the girl which ur brother loves, u don't think it's a sin?

Manik: I m not marrying her to love her or be happy with her. She is going to rot in my hell, Manik malhotra hell.

Arya: I don't know y u r doing this bhai. By looking at her, I think she is not that type of girl. She is looking innocent and lovely.

Manik eyes soften for a moment thinking about his girl but soon replaced when he imagine the same girl with Maddy laughing n claiming their love.

Manik: End of discussion Arya,  so let's go to welcome ur bhabhi.

He smirked evily which didn't go unnoticed by Arya who sighed. His heart still didn't believe anything he saw, he heard, he just want everything to be a dream but alas everything is happening in front of him.

On the other side.

Nandhini was sitting in her bridal lehenga send by her Manik. She chuckled at her thoughts. Her eyes have lost the shine which she had before, her lips were wobbling, she was suppressing her cries, she was struggling hard to control her tears which was about to fall. She was breathtaking beautiful in that attire, she doesn't need any make up to glam her face , but tdy she was gloomy, she never imagined the day she was waiting was happening but not in the way she wants. She was  forced into this marriage, she was thinking all her beautiful memories with her man. She know she lost him forever now. But Wat is her mistake in this?  She never know that. Nobody bothered to tell her what is her fault, she was at the verge of breaking down.

She looked at her best friend, who was already looking at her with tears.

She know someday she has to move to other place but she never imagined it will be like this,  in this situation. She was afraid to send her there, once she believed that could be the best place but now everything changed. Reason is a mystery still.

Ishitha came with Raman there. Nobody said anything. Silence is screaming the pain of them. Tears flowing down. They lead nandhini to mandap where her man was waiting for her.

She din dare to look at him even after sensing his intense gaze, if it was someother day her cheeks would have turn crimson red but today all she could do was to bite her inner cheek to control her emotion.

She was made to sit beside him. He tied the mangalsutra around her neck and placed sindoor on her forehead. A pinch of sindoor fall on her nose which indicates he loves her more. She always dreamt of all this rituals in a fairy tale way but all this is happening here for the sake of revenge.