CHAPTER 15

Recap: Manik investigation on Arya kidnap and found some clues and the most shocking part was , his father was found to be a mafia king.

___...............______..............._____...............

Manik : Y did you do this Mom, u hide such a big thing from us. U din tell me,  that my father,  ur beloved husband is a mafia king,  he is a killer.  I wish I could have killed him.

Nyonika : shut up Manik.  Chup Ek dam chup. Wat do you know about him. Ur father is not a killer. He was planned to kill by the murdered.  Yeh Tera papa yeh par Tera papa killer Nahi hain. Yeh sab unka chehra ka mamla yeh.

Manik: mein Samji nahi. 

By this time , everyone reached near there room.

Nyonika: Manik u have to calm down and listen to me.

Manik sat down on the couch holding his hand on forehead.

Nyonika: manik,  u only know about Raj Malhotra,  u don't know about his twin Rohan Malhotra. 

Manik looked at her in confusion.

Nyonika: Ur father was a business man for you.  But I saw that Raj Malhotra who was working hard for a meal a day.  I fell in love with that Raj Malhotra who had nothing with him. We supported each other and we grew up. One day , I was waiting for him near the college. That day,  I saw Raj coming with a bruised face,  I asked him, Wat happened , then he told me he has a twin brother. He often ask him money as he is working part time with the help of mine.so when your papa refused,  he beated him and went off taking the money. 

I was so angry on ur father for being weak and also on his twin for beating my love like that.  Then I decided that after our clg,  we will move on to some other places far from him and start our new life. 

Then after our graduation, one day I went to his home to see him,  that day,  I saw his brother beating him. I intervened between them and slapped him hard on his face. He glared me back and slapped me. Ur father hit him in return and that turned into ugly fight.  Atlast,  Rohan went out of house warning Raj.  After that day, we moved here in Mumbai.  We started a  entrepreneur place and he worked day and night for this to move to next level.  I supported him.  Our small startup started growing and our love grew with each other. 

We worked hard 5 years and then our first success knocked our way.  We got our first award and our business extended. Everyone came to knew us and this name, pride everything was by him. Then we got married and our life was happy.

Suddenly, one day when I was driving you to school, I saw Rohan lying on the roadside.  His clothes torn, he looks hapazard. I took him to hospital and then, doctor said he had been on drugs over use.  Then,  we admitted him in our hospital,  I informed Raj and he came. Even though, he treated Raj badly, the love for him never faded in Raj heart.  We took proper care of him. He began to heal slowly and after 2 years he was normal.  Then he joined your fathers company and helped him.

One day,  your father came to home very angrily and he started dragging his brother to hall.  He shouted on him for taking part in illegal actions using Malhotra's name. Raj called police officers and got him arrested.

Time passed away. After few years, one day when we are sleeping, we heard a noise and then we realized our guards are killed.  Then someone attacked your father from behind,  he dodged him and found it was his twin. 

Before we caught him, he escaped. Then we informed the police. After that I din see him. Arya was born,  we were living happily. 

Then suddenly all the happiness flew away. I heard that Raj met with an accident and flight was crashed . I didn't even get to see his face.  Everything turned as ashes.  That day I felt I was alone. But you two made my life beautiful again. And then I came to know about Maddy and I took him here.  We all became a family. 

I didn't know how Rohan became a killer and all.  But when i saw this photo after he has been killed in newspaper,  I found that he is not Rohan, it's my Raj.  I went and told this to commissioner,  he is a good friend of us.  He took the case in off mode and started investigations,  we found about Rohan. But we have no evidence to prove.  The next day after I came back meeting commissioner , he was killed and some 17year old boy surrendered to the case as culprit. I couldn't figure out anything.  I was confused,  then I got a call saying if I ever follow the case,  I will lose you three. That is the only reason I shut everything in my heart. Once again, when I felt everything was normal, here you are investigating on him.  Pls Manik,  I can't lose you ppl.  Don't dig into this. Whatever it is, ur father was
dead,  I don't want to lose anyone more.  Pls Manik , leave all this. I beg you pls

She was crying by the end and everyone had tears listening to her. No one ever know that great nyonika malhotra has suffered so much in her life and her beloved are always in danger. She stored everything in her heart for all these years.  She couldn't even mourn on her husband who was killed  brutally for the crime he never committed whereas the person who did everything was roaming freely in this world.

Manik hugged her crying hard.  She was always a confident, superwomen for him.  He never imagined her like that.

Maddy too came beside her and she hugged him too. 

Manik: Pls mom,  don't cry.  I won't leave him Mom.  He killed my father, he almost killed my buddy and now he kidnapped by brother , my champ.

Nyo: Wat...Manik Arya wat happened

Manik: relax mom,  he is fine.  I rescued him.  He is under observation.  That Rohan seems to be a drug dealer now.  I got a hint of him.  Definitely , I won't leave him this time.  He is gng to see the worst of Malhotra now. 

Nyo: manik,  no beta.  He will do anything to you. 

Manik: mom appka beta weak Nahi yeh. I will look into it.

Nyo rested her head on his shoulder and he made her to sleep. 

Manik passed a smile to Maddy and told him to take rest. 

______________________________________

Hii Guyss.....i hope you like the chapter.  Pls tell me your views. The next chapter will be a long one.. Don't worry

Pls do vote and comment

Love

Santhiya Suresh