CHAPTER 12

Recap : Interrogation with Anika.

..................................................................

It was two days after the meet with Anika. Manik and Aswath are trying to trace the mask man. Meanwhile niti and Aryaman are taking care of Maddy. Nandhini and Isha are managing things in house.

Morning @7 am

Nandhini woke up from her deep slumber hearing someone shouting her husband name. She woke up with the jerk hearing it and look beside to see the bed empty.  She slipped into her shoes and moved downstairs.

Manik was standing with his head down and one lady was shouting at him. He was making all puppy faces,  but   she din give a damn to any of his cute reaction.

Manik : Arey,  Mrs. Nyonika , shant...

Nyo: u idiot duffer malhotra,  u r telling me to keep quite, how dare u Haan. Who the hell gave u permission to hide something about my son. On top of that, u married a girl,  u brought her here, u din inform me. Wats happening here. Do I even value anything in ur life Manik. U disappointed me highly.

Manik: Nahi Nahi.. Pls listen to me. I don't want u to take unnecessary tension. Pls understand. Maddy is now okay, n about my marriage,  I can explain u.. Pls u calm down.

Nyo: shut up Manik..

"Maaaaaaaaaa"

They heard a voice and turned back to see two girls running into nyonika arms.

Nyo was shocked to see them.  She then hugged them with a broad smile.

Nyo: hayeee meri princess, tum dono Yaha..

Nandhu blushed and Isha smirked.

Manik smirked and came forward and pulled Nandhu by keeping his hand on her waist.

Manik: Mrs. Nyonika Malhotra,  Meet my wife, Mrs Nandhini Manik Malhotra

Nyo was shocked.

Nyo: Nandhu meri bahu bangaye yehhhh

She smiled and danced like a kid.

Nyo: Manik, this is the best thing u did till now. U showed me u too have some brains

Manik: mommmmm

He glared at her and the two girls started giggling.

Manik: just a min ago u were shouting regarding my marriage now kya

Nyo: tab Nahi pata na ki meri princess mera bahu yeh

Manik: Haan Princess n All.. Nandhu Kya jadu kiya yeh tum dono ney, u ppl impressed my mother easily.

Nyo: y not... They are the best. My kiddos. I met them in our acadamy and I used to meet them whenever I go to pune..they are my kids.

She hugged both again and they had a never ending smile.

Nandhu : mom aab kab aye

Nyo: just now princess.  And u know Wat, when I landed here just then my Secretary told me all the things this duffer malhotra did.

Nandhu: mom please don't scold me, he did everything to protect us. Pls mom

Nyo smiled and moved to Manik, hugged him .

Nyo: Manik how r u , aru kahan yeh, Maddy ko kya huaa

She asked with tears.

Manik wiped her tears.

Manik: Koch Nahi hua. Haan thoda pareshan kiya usne ab teek ,Jaldi utjayega

Nyo nodded : I want to meet him.