CHAPTER 10

Recap: Revelation about Anika.

......................................................................
The letters written in bold italics are Maddy subconscious mind
.....................................................................
At hospital:

It was mid evening around 7 pm, Niti was fine and she wanted to visit Maddy. Doctor also advised her to stay with him so that it will help him to get his consciousness.

They all were now assembled in Maddy VIP room. Niti was beside him and he was listening to whatver she is saying. He wanted to stop her from crying, he wanted to hold her in his arms, he wanted to kiss her forehead assuring he is with her. But he couldn't. He was there with everyone emotionally, not physically.

He was trying hard to open his eyes to see the lightening world from his dark ground. His world is now full of dark without his brother, his buddy, his mom, his ammu. He was searching for them, he couldn't find anyone. He could hear voices but couldn't trace them. He was listening to the voice often.

Someone was crying, is it his brother? He was trying, trying to witness the person. Pls don't cry my brother, he whimpered in his unconscious state.

He heard other voice," Is it my buddy, the ruthless monster is crying, but why, is it for me, am I dead? But how can I hear those voice if I m not anymore. I wanted to knw, I want to see them. They will be lost without me. I need to go them."

He was walking, trying hard to reach the voice in his unconscious state, he heard other voice suddenly, who is that? A girl voice? Is it mumma, she came here, no y this voice doesn't sound like her. It's nandhini, OMG, she is telling its Nandhini, it's her. How I wish to see u? But not now. U r my crush that's it. My love is waiting for me. My ammu.

He passed from nandhini to search his love, she was not there. He traced everywhere, she wasn't.

Didn't she come here to see him? He questioned himself. Wat if someone has done something to her. Was she alive? she should be for him. He motivated himself for her, his love.

After searching for eternity, that's how he felt, he heard her voice. He was drained a minute ago until he heard her voice. His strength is back, she is there, she is alive, waiting for me, crying for me, I can't betray her, I can't. She needs me. Don't worry ammu, I m coming, ur Maddy is coming. I m trying hard to open my eyes. I m battling with my own self. I need to be alright. I need to go to my family. They are waiting for me. I need to fight back. Don't cry ppl, I m coming.

He could see a ray of light entering, he moved towards them with heaps, he was limbing, he lost all his strength, he need to fight back.

I m coming..

I m coming family..

I m coming Manik

I m coming Arya

I m coming ammu...

He moved his eyelids , he could see the light, he need to open his eyes, he need to console his family, he need to wipe those tears from their eyes. He hated it. He did.

He moved his eyelids and his fingers, " OH GOD ITS PAINING LIKE HELL" He hissed which brought everyone attention.

He could hear their voice " Maddy r u fine, buddy, bhai, madhyam"

He could hear. His family is there.

He opened his eyelids slowly to close again bcoz of strg light after being in dark for long.