CHAPTER 13

Recap:

Aswath reunion with his family....

......................................................................

Nandhini was sitting in their room and Manik was freshning up.

Nandhini P. O. V. :

U gave me everything Manik. U trusted me. U protected me. U r there with me in my difficult times. U gave me my brother. I love u so much Manik. I just want everything to solve soon and we will be living happily.

P. O V ends.

Manik came out and saw Nandhini lost in her thoughts.

Manik: Kya hua jaan... Wat r u thinking

He shooked her by her shoulder.

Nandhu: Mani.. When did u came

Manik: when u were deeply thinking about something. Kya hua batao

Nandhu made him sit beside her and took his hand in hers.

Nandhu: thank you

Manik smiled and asked : kis keliye

Nandhu: sab Keliye

Manik: Jaan, batao na. What are u stressing in ur pea sized mind.

Nandhu: Manik, thank you so much for always being there and protecting me Manik. Thank you for giving me my brother back. U know Mani I always wished for a brother who will treat me like a baby always. Now I got my bhai back, bcoz of u only. If I wouldn't have met u then nothing would have happened. U r my everything Mani. I love u so much

Manik: I love u too meri jaan. U r the shining armour in my life.

Nandhini hugged him tightly and they both settle in their arms.

Silence is speaking so loudly between them sharing the love.

The next day morning, everyone reached hospital, it was a final check up for Maddy. His neural functions are going to be observed.

Doctors are examining his motor and sensory function by stimulating all the nerves and Nandhu was beside them. Isha was with niti giving her much needed support.

Nyo was talking to higher authorities and Manik was looking at Maddy with hope that he will be fyn by today.

Aswath and Aryaman are standing near to Manik supporting him

After the check up is done, doctors assured that Maddy is fine and it will take him a month to walk properly, other than that no pblm.

Everyone are happy hearing this and Manik requested the doctors to shift him to mansion. Nandhini assured that she will take care of him until she resume her college.

After two days @ malhotra mansion

Maddy room

Niti was beside Maddy and he was teasing her like usual. She was happy seeing him smiling.

Maddy: I know I m hot, stop staring me like that.

He teased her and she smirked

Niti: haq yeh mera...

Maddy: Acha jii

Niti: Haan jii

Maddy: Ammu, I want to say something

Niti: bolo na

Maddy: Listen to me carefully. U and nandhu are gonna stay in this home now forever. N I don't want u to feel that I have something for her any time. She was just a crush and now she is my bhabhi come sister. U r, and always will be my present and my future. Don't ever think like that.