Chapter 1 - Facebook Friends

Harry, Dudley, Hannah, Piers, Sasha, Megan, and I were hanging out at the park. We all had our phones out, on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Wattpad, YouTube, Twitter, or texting.

Then I had an idea. I waited excitedly until it was dark, and we all had to go home. Then I led Harry and Dudley down an alleyway and we arrived at someone's house - which had several trees in their front garden.

I hurried into the garden, picking up as many sticks as I could, and took them back out into the alleyway. I threw them all on the ground and got out my wand. I looked around for any Muggle's while Harry and Dudley looked on curiously.

I Transfigured the sticks into mobile phones. It took a lot of work, but it worked, and the phones seemed to be working fine. Most of all, they could download apps even though they weren't connected to anyone's bank account or anything!

I downloaded the apps for all the social media on them all, then put them all in my bag. There were loads of them. I'm going to hand them out to my crowd at school.

"Ni-i-ice!" Dudley said. "Can you turn a stick into a cake?"

An owl suddenly swept into the alleyway carrying a letter. It dropped it on my head. I opened it. It was a warning from the Ministry. Oh well.

Us three dandered back to our house. I hid the phones in my room and gave one to Harry, seeing as he didn't have one.

A minute later, I received a friend request from Harry Potter on Facebook, and I accepted. Dudley also accepted him.

Us three went into group chat texting and texted the rest of the night.

~~~

The next day, I left for Dragon's house. Or fucking mansion, whatever you want to call it.

Then I was going to my boyfriend's house, Hermione's house, then Shannon's.

"Second year was fucking hectic, wasn't it?" I said to Draco, lying on the spare room bed with him, remembering this same scenario exactly a year ago.

"Yeah ... it was ..." He said sadly.

"Hey!" I turned his face towards mine. "Don't look so sad! What's up?"

I knew full well what was up.

"Um, you know ... nothing. I'm fine." Draco muttered, looking anywhere but at me.

"Now tell me the truth." I said gently.

"I - I CAN'T!" He yelled. "YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT'S LIKE - YOU HAVE THE PERFECT LIFE, OF COURSE HE WOULD WANT YOU AND HE IS SERIOUSLY GOOD-LOOKING SO OF COURSE YOU WOULD CHOOSE HIM -"

"Don't you yell at me." I said coolly. "And of course I don't have the perfect life. My parents are dead. I was controlled - used like a toy," my fists clenched the bedsheets, "by the Dark Lord, same Dark Lord tried to kill me and my brother, and is still trying to do so."

Draco stopped at once and again, didn't look at me. "I'm sorry."

"Look, I know why you're frustrated - well that's an understatement -" he snorted, "and I know exactly what the reason for that is. It's me going out with Terry, isn't it?"

Draco gave a stiff nod, looking at the wall.

"I'm sorry, but he's the one I love. I'm the one he loves, and there's no way you can change that, except for a love potion, and don't you dare get any ideas." I said, studying his face carefully. "You had better just move on, because I don't think we're breaking up any time soon, or even ever. You should be fine with being just my best friend. I'm honestly flattered that you ... you like me that way," Draco's face went slightly pink, "but it's not changing any time soon, so find another girl to make you happy. We'll be best friends. And, hey -" I lifted his chin to force him to look into my eyes, "I'm sorry. But this is the way things are."