Lunch with Some Friends...

"Jenny!" Matty calls out to me through the phone. "How are you?"

"I'm really good honey, what about you?"

"Perfect, just checking to see if your still up for lunch later today?"

"Yup, I'm just out from the shower, I won't be long. Is Courteney and Matt still coming?"

"Indeed they are, well that's good. Do you want me to pick you up later?"

"It's okay, I'll drive. I don't want to lug about all of Oliver's things in your car and I don't want to make a mess"

"Don't worry about it, plus it would make me feel better knowing you are both with me because of paps"

"Ahh right" I walk over to my vanity, wiping away the runny mascara that had streaked down my face from the shower.

"How bout I get you at 12?"

"Sounds good, I'll see you then, bye honey"

"Bye"

I get myself ready for the day, drying my hair off and then getting changed into a pair of 3/4 length black leggings, a baby blue tank top and a white cardigan. I put on a pair of comfy trainers, and make my way into the bedroom from the closet.

David has took Junior and Amara to his house to do some arts and crafts with my little Coconut and David A.

I take Oliver out from his bassinet, laying him on the bed and walking over to the drawer. I receive a diaper, powder, some cream and a new baby grow. I change him quickly and efficiently, then I carry him into his bedroom. I look through his drawers and find the outfit Courteney gave to me for him.

David thinks it's so girly, but honestly I don't care, it was in the unisex section anyways

David thinks it's so girly, but honestly I don't care, it was in the unisex section anyways. I make sure to pack an extra outfit, so I go for a baby blue onesie. I make sure there's plenty of diapers, fresh wipes, everything I need to change him. I've already pumped a bottle of milk, but I'll end up just breastfeeding. So I pack a cover up to bring with me as well as all the other things that I'll need.

Once I change Oliver, I use a soft baby brush and comb his blonde hair, shaping it nicely. Then I carry him down, cradled into me, while I carry his bag on my other shoulder. The house is nice and quiet with everyone gone, it honestly makes me want to stay home. But, I agreed to this lunch and most of us are free currently, so it'll be nice to go out for the day.

<><><>

"Honestly? No, I didn't expect it at all"

"Yeah, most people say the same. I didn't either, I thought that when we got back together the first time that it was the end."

"What do you mean, 'the first time'?" Matty asks, pulling up to the car park

"I... I meant after the first time we broke up" I smiled, in clipping my seat belt.