Happy Birthday!

February 11th 2007...

|Jennifer's Pov|

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear mommy... happy birthday to you!"

I wake up to the sounds of three voices singing to me, what a way to wake up today. I flutter my eyes open, seeing the kids standing beside the bed with a box each, big bows wrapped messily around them. They have these massive smiles on their faces, very untidy hair. Then there's Amaras clothes off of her body, unusual.

"Well good morning" I lean over, placing my hands behind their heads and pulling them close, giving them each a massive kiss.

"Wook!" Amara shouted, holding her box out to me.

"Woah what's this?"

"We made you presents!" Junior joins in with Amaras loud and excited tone, putting the present on my lap.

I smile widely, looking at them as tears form in my eyes, I take a look at David who has the video camera out, capturing everything.

"Nooo" I hold my hand out, trying to cover the lenses of the camera, but then pulling away, giving up. "Well thank you very much"

"Open it momma" Amara places hers on my lap, clasping her hands together and holding them under her chin, giving me the cutest look.

"Of course" I untie the bows of each box, then open up Juniors first, I pull out a clear, elastic necklace with lots of beads and crystals on it. There's all sorts of colours and small beads with letters that spell out "mama" in the center. "Well thank you baby, I love it so much" I again take hold of him, giving him another kiss and pulling him up beside me on the bed.

"Mine too" Amara taps her box.

I open up the box, pulling out the same styled gift as Junior, but the elastic was smaller, making it a bracelet. "I love it too honey" I pick her up and sit her on my stomach. "Where is your clothes missy?"

"I pee the bed"

"Uh-oh, babe did you clean it?" I turn to David, who's now bringing over a tray of food.

"Yup, then I cleaned the whole house and made you and the kids some breakfast"

"I eat alllll mines"

"You did?"

Junior turned to Amara, raising his eyebrows to her.

"Mhm"

"Liar!" Junior chimes in.

"No you lie!"

"No you!"

"How about I just ask daddy and he'll tell me the truth?" I said.

"No!" Amara said quickly, bouncing off the bed and running into her room.

"Go play with her little man" David picked up Junior, putting him down and letting him run after his sister. He sat down on the bed beside me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and kissing my cheek. "Happy birthday"

"Thank you baby" I smiled, leaning in and resting my head against his.

"I'm so thankful for you and for everything that you do for everyone... I'm so in love with you, you have no idea"

"When did you know?" I asked, looking him in the eyes.

"Know what?"

"That you were in love with me"

"Well . . ."

•1994•

|David's Pov|