Who's is that..?

"He's so cute, look at the size of those eyes!" Kristen commented, cradling Oliver in her arms.

"I tute too?" Amara asked, walking inside the house soaking wet with sand covering her feet, my sunglasses on and a sun hat.

We all turned around the back of the couch, giggling at her as she posed with her hand on her hip, pouting her lips.

"Very cute, come and see me!" Dre opened her arms, Amara came running and hugged her tightly. "C'mere" she picked her up and sat her down on her knee. "Was someone at the beach?"

"Mhm" she nodded, pulling off her sunglasses and hat and throwing them in the floor.

"Mara where's daddy and Junior?" I got up from the couch, picking up what she just threw.

"Beeeeech!"

"So why are you here?" I picked her up and sat her on my hip. "Two minutes girls" I walked into the kitchen, out into the patio and seen both the guys looking for Amara. David looked up, noticing I had her, he waved sheepishly knowing I'm probably mad. I motioned for him to come to the house with my finger, then I walked back inside.

"Where is he?" Amanda asked, laying Oliver in his bouncer.

"Oh just down at the beach looking for his lost daughter"

"Someones upset" Dre muttered.

"Of course I am, what if she was in the water and not in the house. He should've been watching her properly and came back to the house with her." I sit on the couch, Amara between my legs and I strip her clothes off, wrapping a towel around her body. I pick her back up and sit her on my lap, cuddling her into my chest.

"Where's Courteney, I thought she was coming?"

"She is, but Coco was having a meltdown so she was stressed out. I told her to just meet us when she's ready and we can wait on her"

"We're back" David whispers, walking in the living room with Junior over his shoulder.

"Good, because you are going home"

"Huh?"

"That's right, I'm taking the kids today"

"What? Why?" He walks over to the couch, laying Junior down then taking my hand. "C'mere" he drags my by the arm into the kitchen. "Jen she began running around when Junior cut his foot on a shell" he explained.

"Oh...I thought you just weren't watching her"

"Of course I was, but I had to clean that up, it was a bad one"

"Okay, just be more firm wit her, your too soft" I smiled.

"Yeah sure" he rolled his eyes, I then wrapped my arms around his neck and leaning in. Our lips connect in a slow and soft kiss, I suck on his bottom lip as we pull away. "Are you leaving to go to lunch just now?"

"Soon" I nuzzle my face into his neck, kissing it a few times while rubbing his chest with my hand. "But to be fair, I want to stay here with you" I pull my head away, smiling at him, then giving him another kiss.

"We aren't wanted, huh?"

I quickly pull away from David to see all three girl standing with the 'you've been caught' mom look on their faces.

"Y'know It's a funny story" I awkwardly laugh, scratching the back of my neck.

<><><>

"But still, I'm glad it happened, that way they know now"

"True..." David whispered, looking down at Amara who had fallen asleep on top of him.