ᵒⁿᵉ | ᵗᵘᵇᵇᵒ

tubbo ; why did it have to be you?

author pov.

he loved him with all he had, because he was his older brother. And he looked up to him, wanting to be him someday.

but that changed entirely in just one day. that day changed his whole life.

tubbo was announcing new recruits for the Manburg army, as he wanted to prepare for anything coming his way.

"Alex Murphy, Harper Goodman, Jerem-"

He was cut off by a gun shot wound to his neck, his brother next to him immediately held Tubbo in his arms as he bled large amounts of blood, but there he held the bleeding President, his brother, his only biological family.. his last words to his 13 year old brother were..

" y/n! help-- plea-- "

his brother cried and cried, yelled for his brother to come back but no avail he was already dead. Y/N knew Tubbo was going to become a ghost but he was scared Tubbo might forget his own little brother.

he thought of how Tubbo would forget most things after he died because of how Ghostbur didn't remember anything other than friends.

now Y/N was visiting his big brother's grave with Tubbo's ghost form.

here lies
tubbo
died: 05.16.21
born: 12.23.03
died due to an assassination
" I HAVE AN IDEA, NOW YOU CANT BREATH. "