ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ | ᵇᵃᵈᵇᵒʸʰᵃˡᵒ

badboyhalo, you silly muffin
scene: you and badboyhalo decide to make
muffins together on a face cam livestream.
what happens when things go not really
according to plan?

pronouns, she/her

"hello everyone! today i am here with my roommate, y/n! so as you can see we are at the kitchen right now. what are we going to make today, y/n?" bad started the intro.

"muffins!! chocolate chip, my favorite" she says with a grin.

y/n tilted the camera down to the marble counter to show the ingredients for the chocolate chip muffins, to be honest she had never baked before so this was a first for her.

bad started with a bowl for the dry ingredients while she started on the wet ingredients. he was talking to the chat while y/n was concentrated on her end.

things were starting to get boring when she finished mixing the wet ingredients on my bowl, bad was finished too yet he was too focused with conversing with the audience occasionally thanking them for the donations, subs, and gifted subs.

so she thought about an idea, it was just a harmless joke on him, y/n carefully dragged the flour bag closer to herself and stuck a spoonful into the bag, she put the spoon on the counter and put some on her pointer and middle finger.

"hey bad" y/n said as she tapped his shoulder with her other hand, "yes?" he turned around with a smile as he questioned her.

y/n smudged the flour on his nose and dragged it on his cheeks, she giggled a lot after doing her joke. so did bad.

"it's so messy, you're lucky you're cute n/n." bad exclaimed as he cleaned his face with a washcloth. after the whole incident they had finished making the muffins and were put in the oven.

once the muffins were done, they let it out to rest on the counter as they impatiently waited for them to cool down.

y/n took a few bites out of the muffin she had help create, a bit of chocolate gets on her cheek. bad saw this and immediately got the washcloth he had used on himself earlier.

"you got a little something on your cheek, you silly muffin"