ᵉˡᵉᵛᵉⁿ | qᵘᵃᶜᵏⁱᵗʸ

quackity ; let's end this

quackity was at the bottom of the stairs as he pulled the lever, it triggered a redstone path to purpled's ship or home.

purpled's face was traced with salty tears, as he watched his ship blow up to pieces, meanwhile quackity was laughing his ass out.

quackity looked so happy. while he was cackling, he didn't noticed his best friend looking at him with disgust and disbelief.

y/n couldn't believe her best friend blew up her younger brother's ship that he worked so hard to build. that ship had all the animals they had collected all the loot they have scavenged. everything.

"h-how could you do this quackity?" y/n managed to stutter out.

quackity turned his head around to his first friend.

his eyes widened, pupils constricted (constricted pupils is where the pupil becomes small).

"y-y/n? what are you doing here? i thought you were playing bedwars?" quackity said (bedwars is a national sport in minecraft)

"i came back early, why did you do that to my brother's ship?? dont you know how much time he spent on it? the time he spent getting resources, and building it??" y/n shouted, enraged at quackity.

"i-i.."

"what happened to you quackity? " y/n said saddened.

"nothing happened, now leave before i hurt you." quackity said clearly not thinking of what would happen next.

"you know what? quackity. lets break this friendship off, i don't think this friendship will work out after what you did." y/n said. her voice stern, she sounded so serious.

was their friendship really ending? after years of being together, they acted like actual siblings, they didn everything together.. they bullied little kids, played bedwars, joked around.

and y/n was quackity's first kiss and so was quackity her first kiss.

and they would just end it here?

"w-wait! we can still work this out! please.. dont leave me.. you're all i have left.. sapnap and karl.. they left me all alone.. please.. lets work this out y/n!" quackity begged y/n to talk but y/n just simply walked out and went to her brother.

the siblings walked away from quackity's sight.

never to be seen again.