ᶠⁱᶠᵗᵉᵉⁿ| ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐʷᵃˢᵗᵃᵏᵉⁿ

dream ; once loved

author pov.

as Y/N ran with dream with a bag on their sharp shoulder blade, they ran fast as sam was just on their tail.

when they finally slowed down for a quick rest, Y/N reached in their satchel to pull out a water bottle.. two water bottles, one for them and one for dream.

Y/N gave dream his bottle, he opened the cap and drank the water fast almost finishing half the bottle while Y/N was searching for bandages in the satchel she eventually found some on the really bottom.

Y/N wrapped the bandages around dream's slit wrists, though she asked why his wrist was like that, dream just stared on wrist and kept silent.

his face neutral.

when Y/N left dream to sit down on a log she recently cut down, Y/N began hunting for deers close to their temporary camp.

as dream sat silent on the log, he began thinking back to the times Y/N kept clinging to him but now she hasnt spoke not a single peep to him as if she wasnt in love with him before all the wars.

dream knew Y/N was inlove with him before and he still thinks that she still does tho she doesn't show it.

when Y/N came back carrying a deer on their shoulders, dream noticed how Y/N had gotten strong in the last few years they haven't seen each other, ever since Y/N left to find their family.

Y/N had never experienced the wars Dream has, but she has been training even before she had found her sister.

but that was in the past.

Y/N had beads of sweat trickling down her forehead, panting could be heard from the dark woods, her boots had been smudged with dirt and mud.

it made them look hot to dream for some reason but that wasn't the point. the point was that dream needs to confess that he once loved them too.

he still loves them but he doesn't know if she still loves him anymore, but she does and it's fade.