ᵗʰⁱʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ | ᵃʷᵉˢᵃᵐᵈᵘᵈᵉ

awesamdude ; you love another.

author pov

this night was like every other night, sam would take the night off to rest and y/n would have full control of the obsidian prison.

as y/n looked at the monitors infront of him, all the cameras pointed at each prisoner.

no other guards other than y/n and sam ever got inside this control room that he was in right this moment.

well of course, sam never employed any guards other than his trusted and strict friend, y/n.

which the only person he had ever had a big ass crush on.

i think all of us knows that 👀.

anyways-- back to the story.

when y/n saw the prisoners sleeping, well almost all the prisoners.

there was one prisoner named or went by dream.. his tag was 00001 the first ever prisoner in the obsidian hell hole prisoners sometimes called 'our new home'.

what a bunch of psychos.

anyways--

dream was supposed to be asleep a while ago. i guess he couldn't sleep with the heat and sounds of the lava fall infront of him, preventing him from escaping.

y/n walked down the small halls of the prison, going through each and every portal to end up infront of the netherite sealed cell. one of the most strongest blocks, never burning, not really hard to break unlike obsidian and bedrock.

but those were unmovable blocks. and the only choice was netherite.

y/n pressed multiple buttons to open the line of netherite to see dream sitting on his bed, leaning to the front, arms on his knees.

"hey! aren't you supposed to be asleep by now?"

y/n said sternly.

dream did recognize that voice.. it was y/n. the person he fell in love with not long ago.. well-- it was years ago but still.

he was in love with him.

dream used to confess to him every week and get rejected every single time! but that doesn't mean he's gonna give up.

tried asking y/n on dates but the dates were just considered'friendly hang outs'

y/n was still waiting for his one, and he mostly thought it was dream, but he still persisted that, that person was still out there. waiting for him.

so thats why y/n rejected the blonde male every single time until he stopped. not like y/n minded.

but he missed it, just a tad bit.

all that pestering. he got so used to it. but it went away. dream went away. left y/n in the town both of them used to call home

when y/n heard that there was a new place called the dream smp. he knew that, that was the first place that he would travel to for the first time.