ˢⁱˣᵗᵉᵉⁿ | ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐʷᵃˢᵗᵃᵏᵉⁿ

dream ; love so elegant.

the night before y/n's appointment for dream's company.

she had already sorted out her resume and the outfit she was going to wear, a nice white polo shirt with long sleeves and a maroon pencil skirt. which luckily was slightly above her knees.

she got her glasses and put them on, and gotten on her bed to watch a little television before bed.

┈┈

she almost fell asleep watching television, but she didn't instead she put her glasses on the nightstand, closed the tv and went to bed.

the next morning, it was 4 am in the morning when y/n woke up. she still had time to prepare before she had her appointment at 7:30 am.

she got her towel from the nearby towel rack and had gotten in the shower. minutes later she finished the warm shower and got out the bathroom.

she put the towel on her body and dried her hair a bit, she decided to leave it not styled since it was already looking good, just need a little combing.

after finishing up her hair, a man had opened the door and walked in her bedroom.

"hi love, how are you?" the man said.

"im doing good, sapnap. what about you dear?"

y/n said lovingly while putting on her shoes.

"oh, nothing much, hah george was just annoying the hell out of me. but other than that im doing good too."

sapnap said as he looked at his girlfriend. he smiled he thought that his girlfriend looked so gorgeous, he couldn't even believe that they were in a relationship.

"so hon, can i ask you a question?"

sapnap said curiously.

"sure! ask away, tho i only have 5 minutes left."

y/n said very calmly.

"what's with the nice clothes hm? are you going somewhere.. ?"

sapnap said looking a little woozy, i would say.

"oh i am! actually im going on a job interview today, and its already 6 am! i have to go love see you tonight."

y/n said before kissing her boyfriend good bye and walked out the room.

at the car ride to the company, she reached a tall skyscraper, the windows showed the many people working, people talking, and people walking around.

she was amazed of how big the building was she got nervous. what if she doesn't get accepted! this was a large company after all, and she didn't want to let the chance go.

as she entered the building, cold air flew past her whole body, the air conditioning was cold but it was fine. many people were chatting with each other, the people here looked so luxurious and fancy, she just felt out of place with her choice of clothing.