ᵗʷᵒ | ʳᵃⁿᵇᵒᵒ

ranboolive ; loving brother.

author pov.

"ranboo, can you stop clinging to my arm please?"

" but i want to help get wood!"

"Okay fine you can come, but no more clinging."
"Okay :))"

as they stepped out the spruce wood cabin Y/N and Ranboo started collecting wood for the fireplace because of the upcoming winter season and they wanted to be prepared for the freezing nights.

but Ranboo could not stop following Y/N as he did not want them to get lost in the confusing forest path.

Y/N did not notice Ranboo was following her all the trip to the woods as she just wanted to get wood so she and Ranboo wouldn't freeze to death in the winter.

it was already night time and hostile creatures started to spawn their way.

a creeper walked up to Y/N while she was collecting wood, Ranboo immediately slashed the creeper's head off. Ranboo quickly grabbed Y/N's wrist firmly not wanting to let go of them.

Ranboo and Y/N ran back to the spruce cabin with the wood they had collected and creatures following them, but the mobs couldn't see them anymore as they couldn't see very far.

Ranboo was panting, shaking, and sweating when the creeper that walked towards his older sister he was scared he was going to lose the only person he had left of his family.

Y/N wasn't really good at combat, but they were really good at building. so everytime she goes out to harvest crops, gather wood, or materials to build houses and mini buildings, Ranboo would always insist that he would come with her to keep her safe from any danger. As she protected him when he was little when their parents abandoned them.

Ranboo was relieved his older sister was now safe. Y/N thanked him for saving her from the creeper and she walked to the kitchen to prepare dinner, as Ranboo put the wood in the fireplace to keep them warm.