𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟, ⁿᵒᵗᵉˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ

hello!, it's been a while hasn't it?

well I'm recently getting back into Minecraft content creators and have decided that i will be continuing this book after a long hiatus (2 years 😅).

although updates will not be consistent, this book will still be ongoing.

i have mentioned that i have been in a long hiatus and that resulted in a changed writing style and mindset.

due to the past allegations involving two of my favorite creators (dream and gnf) i decided to take a break from the Minecraft community to avoid backlash for being a so called 'supporter' of the things these creators were accused of.

i have watched and understood both (dream and gnf) content creators' response to the allegations and problems that involved them and i hereby stand with them, they have the factual proof that they in fact, did not commit those malicious acts that they have been accused of, and so that is why I've decided to give this book another shot.

but, i will not be writing anymore wilbur stories because i do not and will not support his actions towards his now ex girlfriend (for context go search 'wilbur issues' on yt you'll eventually find a vid explaining his situation).

the oneshots/stories made of wilbur before was when he didn't commit theses acts yet (i presume), looking at the publish date on the side of the chapter name.

also regarding ranboo, i will not make romantic content about them (i forgot their pronouns pls im sorry so I'll jst use they/them for now) because they have stated to be uncomfortable with x readers. although i will include them in some oneshots, just not romantic ones. oneshots about them will from now on will be platonic and only platonic i.e. siblings/friends/family member apart from siblings.

please bare with me i will be updating soon, i have my drafts ready!! thank you all to those reading for understanding me.

loveu guys stay safe! <3