#54 - Past-life Regression 2

-----------------

Life 4:

- Where are you now?

- Wow... a beautiful place. A royal garden. There is stream inside the garden and ginko trees are all around. I love it!

- Nice. Do you see yourself?

- Yeah... It's me when I'm just a little girl. I'm playing by the stream, with another girl. I think I know her...

- Who is she?

- The eyes. It's her again. She's just a little girl with a cute nose and her significant bright smile. She is so cute. We're friends but I think I like her more than friends. But it's forbidden...

- Why is that?

- We're girls, girls are not supposed to love each other. Not even when she is a princess.

- She is a princess? How about you?

- I'm just a normal girl. My father is a teacher in the palace. He often brings me with him while he teaches the prices and the princess. I met Her there. We clicked and became friends quickly.

- What happens when you two grow up?

- My father got sick and he died a year after the last time I met her again in the palace. Since his death, I no longer see her. I live with my mother and stepsister - she is...Roses. Oh god! She is Roses....

- You recognized Rose?

- Yes. She's my close friends now. there is a person I know too, my current lover. She was in a male figure, a very handsome one and she is a prince. He knocks to my house and then a few days after he comes back, revealing himself as a prince and he asks .. he asks... Roses to marry him. Oh. I can't imagine Jin Ah would fall for Roses. That would be ,well, funny, but it's possible, the two are gorgeous and both gay as well!

- Okay, so what happens next?

- Uhmmm, not a good thing, actually, a horrible thing happens to my Roses. - Jennie furrows her brow like she tries to figure out what's happening. - I... I can't believe that my mother kill her so that I can't take her place to marry the prince... I doesn't know it at that time, if I did, I will never allow her to do that. That's so cruel...

- Your mother kills your stepsister so that you will marry the prince?

- Yeah... that was... I can't believe it! - Jennie cover her face with her both palms, feeling desperate.

- Jennie, listen... I'm so sorry for her. But Jennie, there is not your fault, things happen for reasons. There must be a reason that your stepsister own your mother and even you in her previous life. And we're here to find out about the reason.

- Wait... Thanks God that she's not dead. She is saved by the villagers.... Roses is alive and she is sent to the palace as well. She got married to another prince, and oh god, he is Jisoo. They look happy together. I know that they are born for each other.

- Now her face turns brights, just opposite to the previous moment when she saw Roses killed.

- Yeah, so it turns out to be a good thing that Roses not getting married to my girlfriend that she gets married to the right person.

- My mother is almost sent to jail after Roses's return. But because of me, she isn't. She has to live on her own until the end of her life.... I'm not allowed to be out of the palace. I'm so sorry for her.

- Did you recognize her in your current life? Who is she?

- Yes. She is my mother. I have missed her, always, and I want to be there for her. She looks so lonely. Even though what she did is wrong, she's still my mother and I know how much she loves me. I love her too despite all the things she did. I really miss her.