#8 - This means war

Lisa' POV

There she is, a small bean stands far from my table as if she is shy. She is wearing a pair of old jeans, a pair of dark brown Oxford shoes and a black shirt with a grey suit. I can count the number of times I encounter her, and every single time, she would be wearing this grey suit. Look like the suit is the only thing she has to look professional at work. Everything in her is screaming poor and inferior, except her eyes. She's got cat-like eyes. I like cats. And I found them captivating for the first time I saw her on her first day at work. It's abnormal and unacceptable.

- Ms. Kim! What do you want to talk to me about?

I say as I lean on my leather chair. She ships her head, looking at me with her sharp but nervous eyes.

- Two days ago I received $12.000 commission for closing the deal with the Government. I don't know why? So.... may I ask you why?

- It's because the commission rate is 0.2%. Did you think that I made a mistake in calculating?

- No. What I mean is I didn't do much for this project, so I don't think I should take the commission. It's too much.

- What do you mean by you didn't do much for this project? It's you who took charge of it.

- The last time I involved in this project is the day ...in Four Seasons Hotel, and after that, I stopped involving in it so I don't think I-

- I stopped you from involving cause the deal was closed after that day. We are chosen.

After I interrupt her, she just stares at me, her mouth opens and then closes, no word coming out. The look in her eyes is somewhat like she is getting angry. An angry poor cat. I stare back as a reply that I'm not a normal person that she usually meets so that she could look at me with these eyes and this attitude.

- What did you do?

She suddenly asks, I don't understand so I furrow my brows.

- Excuse me?

- What did you do to close the deal? - She asks in her angrily shaking voice.

- Ms. Kim, don't you dare to speak to me that way!

- I don't care!

She fires back as she walks to my direction, her small hands slam in my table. I am startled but I have to keep it like it's nothing. The girl is really furious.

- Did you threaten them by using me?

- Ms. Kim, - I chuckle. - You really look like a panda right now?

- What?! - She asks surprisingly, her facial masculines are loosening to turn to a frown face.

- Cute? No. Panda is one of the world's dumbest animals.

She looks dumbfounded as she got what I mean, I smirk to suppress my laugh. I immediately add.

- Is money is all you need, isn't it? That's the reason why you still work here even though you don't like your boss.

- I have enough of you, Manobal. And yes. I work for money, it's not a shame to admit it, but don't like you, I don't sell myself for money.

How dare she! She must eat a whole tiger today to get that bravery.

- This is more than enough for me to fire you, Ms. Kim. Try me and see what can I do.

- Yes. Fire me and then see what will happen. I will tell the whole company then the whole netizen about what did you do to me and what two friends of you did to me.