#32 - The so-called kissing lesson

Jennie's POV

Oh Jesus Christ!

The sound of my heart hammering inside my ribcage is audible. I hold myself from continual swallowing while Lisa casually says.

- Basically, there are three types of kissing for me... The first one is the touch of the lips, you only use your lips while kissing, like a peck, you can use a little pressure if you want. It could be on the lips of other people, or on their nose, their eyes lids, their cheeks, ANYWHERE you want. - I don't even dare to look at her, but I know she is smirking at that, then she continues, her voice -don't-know-why goes lower. - The second one is the lip kiss, you will kiss their top lip while they kiss your bottom, or just switch it up. This kiss is sweet and lovingly, the feeling of their lip's softness against yours is something wonderful.

She stops a little, I can feel her eyes staring at me from the other side of the bed. Just that is enough to make me feel like I'm laying on fire.

- And the last one is the deep kiss with tongue. - Her voice goes deeper, a little sultry. - This one is more intense and passionate, and there are lots of versions, like a French kiss; but they share the same thing - the usage of the tongue, lots of tongue, saliva and movement. You only want to share it with someone special, 'cause it might lead to something more. People say that if you are interested in someone, you can feel it when you kiss him or her. Everything will taste sweet and you can't stop yourself from wanting more.

Can't help fantasizing myself circling my arms around her neck and biting down her lips, kissing her hard, wondering how it would feel-

- Jennie? Are you listening?

I gulp, before nodding.

- Yeah yea-yes.

For a moment, we are both silent, and then my voice goes all throaty as I manage to stutter out.

- I, you know, It is, I mean, It's a little bit hard, you know, to imagine...

My eyes shot wide open and my heart speeds up in another lever as soon as I realize what I have just said. Is this the effect of the wine I drank earlier?

In the dark, I can see a small smile curling around the corner of her mouth as she sits up from her elbow.

- I think I need to show you.

Like the air is all pulled out of the room, I feel hard to breathe, my heart is going to explode 'cause damn, she is leaning closer to me, her goddamn face is just an inch from mine as she breathes out huskily.

- This is the first one, a peck.

She leans in, not touching any part of my body but I can feel the heat from hers, her scent invades my sense and I'm feeling like I'm already drunk. She gently presses her lips on mine, nose touches nose, butterflies are all over my stomach, even it just longs for a few seconds and then quickly she pulls out.

- And this is the second one, the lip kiss.

She leans in again, this time, her lips catch my lower lips between hers as she gently, softly kisses my lips. Urgh! I can't feel my lips shaking against her soft lips, but she calms me down with her gentle move, nothing rushes. She strokes my bare arm skin giving me the goddamn goosebump, but she keeps strokes slightly until these goosebumps disappear and my skin begins to burn under her touch. I'm so dazed, it feels like I'm floating, my eyes shut tightly closed as my body forgets how to function in a moment-

Not able to move my lips, don't know where or how to start, I'm so damn scared that I will ruin it all; but the moment I feel like she is going to pull away, I get panicked and immediately, I move my shaking lips to fit her pace, my finger crumply tugs the fabric of her shirt, pulling her closer. Her nose touches my cheek as she slides her head, now our lips are moving in sync. All I can think of right now is how good her lips feel against mine, how soft and how sweet it is! Goddamn it! I think I'm addicted to kissing her already.