#49 - Black - Blank - Bland

- Let's go, Liz, she won't come!

- No, Marc, she will come. She loves me.

- It's already past midnight, my baby!

....

******

***

*

TIMESKIP
3 YEARS LATER
____________

Jennie's POV

- Baby, the wedding will start in the next two hours, be quick!

- Yes ma'am!

She smirks then captures my lips between hers, her lips taste so sweet and her tongue even tastes sweeter. I hold her dress for support as she slides her head down my jawline then my bare neck, her hand has already settled between my legs.

I feel her teeth work against my skin as I feel a tingling pain. I gasp, getting pissed off a little 'cause damn, she's gonna leave a hickey with that bite.

- What's the... You're gonna leave a bruise, Jin Ah.

- I'm sorry, I got carried away!

She gives me her famous smile, I roll my eyes playfully 'cause I know I can't get angry with her, especially with that smile.

- That doesn't help, Jin Ah. We're gonna attend a public event and the heck you just gave me a hickey on my neck. My fans will make fun of my mosquito bite again and again.

- But you look totally hot with that hickey on, you know.

- Whatever, but don't ever do that again or you won't have me for a month.

- Oh my gosh! No, Jennie. That's too cruel!

- No bargain. Just no hickey, no bruise, no touchy touchy things in front of...

- ...the public, no jealousy, I know, I know.

- Good then! - I give her my gummy smile. - Should we continue?

- I'm just waiting for you to say it!

With that, she kisses me again, this time, deeper and more passionate. Her hands roam all over my body and finally stop at my most needy part. With one smooth move, her fingers slide over my pantie as my breath gets shallower. I quiver at the touch, then closing my eyes, feeling her fingers move against the entrance of my core.

- Oh my good god! Jin Ah, stop the teasing or I'll ... - I haven't finished the sentence when she enters so suddenly. - Shit! - I curse under my breath.

- Who do you love the most Jen? - She asks, moving slowly, waiting for me to answer. I roll my eyes again, my hips start moving against her fingers, in the corner of my eyes, I see her smirking. - Answer me, kitty!

- You, baby! I love you the most.

Her lips move down to my cleavage as she murmurs.

- I love you too, babe.

-----

After a not-really-quick sex on the kitchen counter, we almost got late for the wedding. When we arrived, people had already settled down on their seats.

We find our seats near the stage where the groom and the bride will do the vow things and all. The seats will give us a good view of all the most important events of the wedding, not to mention that our table is full of the most famous Korean celebrities. I'm completely contented that after nearly 5 years of working my ass off, I have managed to be ranked in the A list of celebrities, not only in Korea but also in Asia. My upcoming plan involves the US Market - a very challenging target, I know, but at the same time, I know I can do it, as long as the girl who is sitting right beside me is still by my side. Jin Ah is not only my manager, but she is also my full-time supporter, my number-one fan, my closest friend, my family, and my lover. I don't know how I could survive without her during my last 3 years. I just love her so much.