Chapter 5

We were deciding where we were gonna go to for ice cream. "I WANNA GO TO FREDDY'S!!!" I screeched. "Sorry. I just love Freddy's ice cream."

We went to Freddy's and were deciding on what to have. I've been here many times to know that I was getting a Apple Pie Sunday.

Cam got a Chocolate Brownie Delight.
Hayes got the Dirt n' Worms.
Nash got a chocolate shake.
Taylor got a Banana Split.
And Matt got The Signature Turtle.

We all sat a booth with Cam on my right and Nash on my left. Taylor was sitting across Cam, Hayes across from me, and Matt across from Nash.

We were all goofing around, you know, the boys taking vines and snapchats. I tried my best staying out of them. But Taylor got one with me in it.

"We are at Freddy's eating ice cream because this was the only way to get Meggan to forgive Cameron" Taylor said while pointing the camera at me.

"Taylor do not post that." Me and Cam both said. "Why not?" "Because, just don't. She'll get hated on and she doesn't need that." Cam said. "Oops, too late. If you get any hate, I'll stick up for you."

I looked at Vine and saw it posted. Shoot. I decided to look at the comments later because I don't want the boys worrying right now.

After awhile, we went home. "I'm gonna go upstairs real quick. Be right back." I said. They nodded.

I went in my room and got a text from Virgo.

V: DUDE!!!! TAYLOR CANIFF JUST POSTED A VINE WITH YOU IN IT!!! I THOUGHT HE DIDTN KNOW YOU EXISTED!!!!!

M: I walked in the kitchen not knowing they were here, and they saw me. Cam said something, I hated him for it. He came to apologize but I didn't let him so he brought the boys up to my room and I hid in my bathroom. Hayes came over to the bathroom and tried turning the knob telling Cam I was in there. And Cam loudly said I better not be cutting again and now the boys know. They ended up busting my door down and Matt and Taylor carried me to the bed, set me down, and I tried getting up but Nash sat on me. Cam said he was sorry and u said saying sorry wasn't gonna cut it. The only way I was going to forgive him is if he took me to get ice cream. And Taylor forgot that I can't be in their videos and took one of me and put it on vine.

V: OMG!!!!
M: I gotta go. Sorry. Bai
V: Bai

I went to that vine and looked at the comments. There were some nice ones like
"She's pretty."
"Is she cams sister? She's really pretty."
"Awww. She's so cute and tiny!!"
And there were some bad ones.

"Ew. Who the hell does she think she is? She's probably using you."
"She's so ugly and fat, she shouldn't be eating any ice cream. She'll just get fatter."
"She's probably faking about being Cams sister."
"What a loser"

And many more. I tried not letting them get to me, but this was my first time dealing with hate from fans. I didn't know how to handle it, so I started crying.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.
"Meggan?? What's wrong?" Hayes said.

I just kept crying. He came over and hugged me rubbing my back. I felt butterflies but pushed them aside. "Meggan, what's wrong? Please tell me. You can trust me."

"It's just the hate. I knew I was gonna get it. This is my first time dealing with it, and I don't know how to handle it. Hayes, what do I do?" I asked crying into his chest.

"Ignore it. They don't know the real story. Everything they say about you is a lie. You're not fat, you're skinny. You're not ugly, you're beautiful. You're not a loser and I'm pretty sure you're not using us." I giggled at the last part. "Were watching a movie if you wanna join. Come down if you want." He said letting go. I nodded my head.

I looked at my phone and seeing more comments on there. I just ignored them and took off my makeup. I grabbed my phone and went down to the basement.

I went down to our movie room and saw the boys picking out movie. "How about Grown Ups?" I asked making them jump. "Ya. I like that." Nash put the DVDS in. I sat down in the couch. Cam came over and sat on my right putting his arm around my shoulders.

"You okay?" "Yep. Perfectly fine. Just texting Virgo that's it." He nodded his head and moved his arm. Hayes came and sat on my left side. I looked at him and smiled.

"Let me see your phone real quick." I took my phone out, unlocked it and handed it to him. A few seconds later he hands it back and I see I got a new contact. "Hayes💖" typical Hayes. 😂😂