Chapter 9

Me and Cam are currently packing out stuff. I have Virgo, Hayes, and Matt up here helping me. Weird, I know. Having boys help you pack. But they insisted.

After I got done packing, me and Virgo laid down on my bed. I started packing at 12:30 and it's now 1:30. Holy crap that took forever. We were all pooped out. Hayes and Matt looked at us realizing they have to lay on the ground. I looked at Virgo and we rolled out eyes. We scooted over and I patted the empty spots next to me. It was Virgo on the end, me in the middle, Hayes in the middle also, and Matt in the other end.

After we all got settled I asked if they wanted to watch some TV. They all said yes and we decided to watch Impractical Jokers. I love watching that movie.

We were laughing so hard I was crying. I literally felt like an 8 pack was coming on.

After watching tv for awhile, we decided to go outside. Since it was May, it feels really good outside.

I got dressed into a pair of red and white tie-dye Nike shorts, a black flows t-shirt with the numbers 01 on the front, black and white nike elites, and black nike shoes. I threw my hair up into a high ponytail.

(Outfit on top or side)

Virgo borrowed my clothes. She had the same outfit as me but with different colors.

We grabbed our phones and met up with the boys downstairs. I quickly went to the garage and grabbed my basketball. I love playing basketball.

As we were walking around, or for me dribbling around, we came across a basketball court at the beach. It was empty so we decided to play basketball.

"I call Meggan since she's good at basketball and I'm not." Virgo said.
"Ok. So me and Virgo Vs. Hayes and Matt. Seems easy to beat." I said. They both laughed. Matt guarded Virgo, which means Hayes was guarding me.

The boys got the ball first. Hayes was dribbling down the court and I was waiting at the top of the three point line. He gets closer to me and I bend my knees and shuffled which ever direction Hayes went, with my arm sticking out in front of me. "Be prepared to lose." He said. "You mean be prepared for me to beat your butt." I said back. He chuckled and I laughed.

When he was paying attention, I charged towards the ball and stole it from him. I quickly dribbled the ball down the court and made a layup.

"YES!!!" Virgo said. She came up and hugged me. I hugged back. I looked at the boys. Their mouths were open and eyes were wide. "What? Never seen a girl who knows how to play basketball before?" I asked laughing. They both shook their heads no. Me and Virgo busted out laughing.

After playing basketball for an hour or so, we headed back home. I took a shower because I felt nasty from the sweat. I got out and put shorts and a shirt on and went downstairs.

"I ordered pizza for dinner tonight." Cameron said. I nodded my head and sat by Virgo on the couch.

"So I heard you girls beat these boys butts in a game of basketball." Taylor said. "Yep. If Meggan wasn't there, I would've lost epically." Virgo said. Everyone busted out laughing.

For the rest of the night, we just ate food and messed around. This was a good day.