Chapter 26

"Hayes, I really like you too." I said looking at the water. From the corner of my eye, I could see him looking at me smiling. I turn my head to look at him, but am caught by a pair of lips. Hayes.

His lips were soft and kisses so gently. Like I'm a piece of glass and I could break any second. Our lips moved in sync. I couldn't express what was happening. We let go and look into each other's eyes.

"That was..." I said but got cut off by hayes.

"Amazing." He said smiling. I nodded my head. "So I guess your first kiss was great then, huh?" He said winking. I chuckled and smiled. Nodding my head yes, he smiles really big and kisses me again. But this time we got interrupted.

"WOO-HOO!!! GET SOME HAYES!!!" We heard Jack G say.
"It's about time you kissed her." Nash said.
"Boy you better sleep with one eye open tonight. Cams gonna get you." Matt said.

And the of course Taylor had to say this,"You guys gonna get laid tonight?" Wiggling his eyebrows and smirking.

Our eyes go wide and we both shake our heads.

"That's nasty. Definitely not at this age am I doing the NASHTY." I said making a disgusted face.

"Agreed." Hayes said.

All the boys just laughed at us. I looked at all of them but couldn't find Cameron.

"Where's Cameron?" I asked. They stopped laughing and looked at each other.

"He's inside in his room. You know, thinking." Shawn said. I nodded my head and said,"Im gonna go check on him." the boys nodded their heads and I went to cams room.

Knocking on the door I said,"Cameron. Can I come in?" He didn't answer back so I walked in. Thankfully he wasn't naked cause that would've been weird.

"Hi ca-" I started saying but he cut me off.

"Why would you kiss him?" He asked a little angry.

"Why are you getting angry with me?" I asked a little upset.

"Because you're my little sister and I don't want you kissing boys yet. That's why." He said agitated. "Now answer my question. Why did you kiss him?!?!" He said raising his voice a little.

"I got caught in the moment. Don't raise your voice at me please."

He rolled his eyes. "You're too young to be getting caught in the moment. Especially when there isn't a moment."

"How would you know if there was a moment or not. You're not me."

"BECAUSE I AM YOUR BROTHER AND I GET TO SAY IF THERE WAS A MOMENT OR NOT!!" He yelled getting angrier.

Tears formed in my eyes. He never yells at me. I sighed and walked towards his door. He grabs my arm and says,"Im not done talking to you." His grip started to hurt. I whimpered a little.

"Cameron. Let go. You're hurting me." I said the last part a little louder. After I said that, he let go and there was a red mark in my arm. He looked at me with sad eyes. Hayes and Nash come through the door. They see me holding my arm with tears in my eyes. They look at cam with a disbelief face. "You-you hurt me?"

"Meggan, im sorry. I didn't thi-" but that's where I cut him off. "Just drop it Cam." And I walked out of his room and into mine. Shutting my door, I walk to my bed and lay down.

As I'm laying there, I'm thinking of happened today. A knock on my door pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Go away." I said pulling the covers over my head.

"It's Nash." He said through the door. I groaned and said,"Fine come in. But only if it's just you."

He comes in the door and shuts it behind him. He then comes over and sits next to me and pulls me into a hug.

"Let me see your arm." I show him my arm and see a red hand mark making tears fall down my cheeks. Nash looks at my arm then back to me and wipes my tears away.

"Meggan, you know he didn't mean to." He said looking at me.

"But he yelled at me and hurt me."

"He was just upset."

"Yeah. Over something small. I don't think I can forgive him easily this time."

"But you have to forgive him some time."

"Sometime. But not today."

After I said that Cam opens the door.