Chapter 19

{Time Skip to June 8}

I woke up to Virgo still asleep. I check my phone and remember what day it was. HAYES BIRTHDAY!!!! I quickly throw the covers off and walk over to my suitcase and picked out an outfit. I grabbed a billabong days off hoodie sweatshirt, Killer pins skinny jeans, and black vans. (Outfit on top) I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got out and dried off. I wrapped the towel around me and brushed my teeth. I then blow dried my hair. After it was dry, I turned on my flat iron. As it was heating up I got dressed. After it got done heating up, I straightened my hair.

I turned off my iron and started applying makeup. After I was done, I walked out of the bathroom. Virgo was up and dressed. "Good morning." She said. "Morning!!" I said back. I walked over to my charger and grabbed my phone. "I'm gonna go to Cam's room. You wanna come?" I asked heading towards the door. "Nah. I'll stay." I nodded my head and walked out the door. I walked to Cam's room.

I knocked on the door and Nash opened the door. "Hey Meggy. What's up?" He said hugging me. "Hey Nashy. Decided to ask what we're doing for Hayes birthday." I said walking in the room. I see cameron on his phone not paying attention. I run and jump on top of him screaming "CAMMY BOO!!!" He screamed like a little girl making me and nash laugh. I was laughing so hard that I rolled off of him and on to the floor, making me laugh even more. "M-Meggan. Are you o-okay?" Nash said in between laughs. "Ya." I said still laughing getting up. "That scared me at first but you falling on the ground made it funnier." Cam said. I slapped his arm. "Ow." He said. I smiled and sat on the other bed. "So what are we doing for Hayes birthday?" I asked. "Well, I thought we could take him out for a birthday dinner like what we do on our birthday." Cam said. I nodded my head and went over to nash. He was fixing his hair in the bathroom. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around him. "Hey Nashy??" I said. "What??" "Can we go to Hayes room and wake him up? With silly string?" I asked. I looked at the mirror and saw him smirking. "I like the way you think little Dallas. But where do we get the silly string?" I smirked and said "My closet." He looked at me weird. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his arm and started walking to my room. I opened the door and Virgo was laying on the bed on her phone. I walked to my closet and opened it. On the top shelf was a box full of silly string cans. I grabbed it and walked to my bed. "Dayum girl. Why do you have so many cans?" Nash said. "Well, I am a Dallas. What do you expect?" I said laughing. "True." He said. We each grabbed two cans and walked back and got cam. I tossed him a can and we walked to Hayes room. We texted aaron to open the door and he did. We told him to record it all.

We all surrounded Hayes and got ready. Aaron started recording. "On three." I whispered. "One, two three." And with that we started spraying him and screamed "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYES!!!!" He quickly shots up. He looked around and started laughing. "Who's idea was this?" He asked. They all pointed at me. "Wait what??" I said looking at them seriously. "Oh, you're gonna get it!!" He said getting up. I screamed and ran out the door. I look and see Matt opening his door. "MATT!!!" I yelled running to his room. "Shut the door!!" I said. He shut the door. "What's wrong?" He asked walking over to me. "H-h-hayes is chasing after me." I said out of breath. He started smirking. I was about to hit his arm when we got interrupted by a knock on the door. "Matt?? It's me hayes." Hayes said. I looked at Matt. "Go hide." He said walking to the door. I hid as he opened the door.

"Hey Hayes. Happy birthday!!" He said not looking at him. He then looks at him and started laughing. "What happened to you?" He asked. "Meggan." Hayes said smiling. "Speaking of her, where is she?" He said. Matt stopped laughing and looked around. "I don't know. Haven't seen her since yesterday." He said. "You're lying." Hayes said. He walked in the room and started looking around. He walked over to the closet where I was hiding. I backed up as far as I could. He opened the door and looked around. He looked right at me and turned around. I'm guessing he didn't see me.

As he wasn't looking, I jumped out and jumped on top of his back. He screamed and realized it was me. "Hi." He said. "You know you looked right at me right?" I said. He shook his head no. He dropped me onto Matts bed and turned around and pinned me down. "Get off you fatty." I said laughing. He then started tickling me.

"N-no!! STOP!!! Hayes pl-please stop. I hate being TICKLED!!" I said. He didn't stop though. "Hayes seriously stop, it hurts." I said. He stopped and looked at me worried. "What? It hurts when someone tickles me." I said laughing. Him and Matt both laughed.

"Hey, where's Shawn?" I asked. "Oh he went to the Café down in the lobby. Matt said. I nodded my head. "Well, I'm gonna go back to my room." I said. "Same. Want to ride on my back?" Hayes said. "Um. I don't wanna crush your back." I said. He looked at me seriously. "If I can hold up Nash I'll be able to hold you up." He said. I laughed. He turned around and bent his knees. I jumped on his back. "Wow, you're really light." He said. "Ya right." I said. He was about to walk out of the door but then I said "WAIT!!" "What?" He asked. "Matt, take a pic of us." I handed Matt my phone and we took a pic. I was on his back smiling with a cheesy smile and doing the peace sign. Hayes was doing a cheesy smile too. Matt snapped the pic and we looked at it. "That's a good one." Hayes said.

I posted it on Instagram.

Meggan_24: Happy birthday to one of my great friends @hayesgrier. Hope you have a good one😁😁

I got a lot of likes and comments. Some were hate but I just ignored them. We walked back to Hayes room so he can get changed. I was about to walk out the door until Hayes stopped me. "Get on my back again." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Turn around." I said. He turned around and bent down again. I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist somehow. I laid my head on his shoulder. "Where to?" He asked. "Café?" He nodded his head and walked towards the elevator. We got on the elevator and he leaned against the wall squishing me. "Hayes you're squishing me!!" I said laughing. "I know." He said laughing. Since we were at the top it was gonna take a little bit to get to the lobby. We both were on our phones. I got a notification on Instagram.

Hayesgrier liked your photo.

Then I got another one.

Hayesgrier commented on your photo.

I clicked on it and read what he said.

Hayesgrier: thanks best friend. It'll be good because you're with me😊

I smiled. We finally got to the lobby and walked to the café. Everyone was here. I was still on Hayes back. "Hey guys!!" I said. "Hey" everyone else said. "Happy birthday Hayes!!" They all said.

"Are you two a thing?" Virgo said. We looked at each other and laughed. "No." I said. They nodded their heads and continued eating. I hopped off his back and he pouted. I patted his shoulder. "You can sit next to me if you want?" I said. He smiled and nodded. I smiled back and sat down.