Chapter 17

I walk in the lobby and there were a lot of girls huddled in a group. I instantly knew they were here for the boys. I quickly texted cameron.

Me: Hey, just to let you know you guys have fans here. Might want to sneak back to the rooms. Do it quickly cause they're looking for you.

CammyBoo🙈: Ok. Thanks sis. We'll sneak in the back way. Let dad know. Love Ya.

Me: Will do. Love Ya too.

As I walk by I here the girls whispering. "Look, it's Cameron's so called sister." "Oh my god she's so ugly." "And fat." That hurt. But then I heard a nice one. "Guys, stop being so judgmental. She's extremely pretty and skinny. She seems like a nice gal. To bad she won't notice me." I turned and looked at the girls. "I noticed you. Just don't know which one said it. Which one was it?" The girl raised her hand. I walked over to her. She's really pretty.

She had Brown wavy hair. Gorgeous green eyes. She was skinny and pretty. "Hi, I'm Meggan. But I'm guessing you know that. And guess what, I notice you." I said smiling. She smiled back. "Oh my gosh. You're so pretty. I love you." She came up and hugged me. I hugged her back. "Can I get a picture with you?" Woah, never had someone ask me that one before. "Of course." We handed Simone her phone and they took a picture. I asked for her Twitter and followed her. We said goodbye and I left to my dads office again.

"Hi daddy!!" I said walking in. "Hey cupcake!!" I gave him a hug while he was sitting down. "What do I need to do today?" I asked. "Um.... Nothing today. You get a day off. Even though you technically work here." I laughed. "Did you see the fans out in the lobby?" I asked him. "Yes. They didn't say anything did they?" He asked looking at me. "Um.. they said a few things. But-" I got cut off. "I was afraid something like that would happen to you." "Dad, it's fine. There was this nice girl that said some nice things about me. We took a couple pics together and I followed her on Twitter." "That's good. Ok, since you're fine you can go back to your friends." I hugged him again and kissed his cheek. "Love you!!" I said walking out. "Love you too cupcake."

I walked up to the rooms. Everyone was back. I went to my room and changed. I am now wearing leggings, a sweater, and Nike socks. I put my hair in a messy bun and went to Cameron's room. I knocked on the door and Jack J opened it. "Hey, they're filming a video." I. Indeed my head and walked in. "MEGGAN'S HERE!!!" Nash said screaming and running at me. He tackled me and we fell on the ground. "I missed you!!" He said. "Missed you too. But I was only gone for 10 minutes. " "That's too long." We started laughing. He was still on top of me and wouldn't get up. "Hey Nash?" "Yes?" "Can you, oh I don't know, get off of me. You're squishing me." He got up and helped me up. I sat down on one of the beds while the boys were filming on the order bed.

"Meggan, get over here." Nash said. I groaned and said, "But it's too far." "You lazy butt." Nash said. I smiled a cheesy smile. He then gets up and walks over to me. He picks me up and takes me infront of the camera. He sat me on his lap and I had my back against him. "Guys, this is Meggan. Cameron's little sister." I waved at the camera.

"Alright next question is for Nash. #AskCash: Nash, do you like Meggan more than a sister?" Cam said.

I looked at him and smirked wiggling my eyebrows. "Nope. Only as a sister." He said hugging me. Everyone laughed.

"Meggan, ask the next one." Cameron said. I grabbed his phone and looked through it until I found the perfect one.

"#AskCash: When were you guys going to tell us Ya'll are dating?" I said serious. I couldn't help it and busted out laughing. "We're not. Just really good friends. Practically brothers." Nash said. Cameron nodded his head in agreement.

They answered some more questions and ended the video. "Now what?" Hayes asked. "LETS GO SWIMMIN'" Matt yelled. Everyone agreed and went to change.