Indra Ōtsutsuki x Reader

(Author: I don't have a plot so i'm just gonna jump into the smut)

Wrapping his hand around your throat, he slammed into you roughly causing you to scream. 

(Backstory: He caught you talking to another male and jealous)

Currently, you were bounded by silk rope with your ass in the air while Indra was shoving his dick inside of you, roughly and painfully, might I add.

Cumming for the fourth time, you were tired. You were close to passing out until Indra pulled out and shoved his fist inside of you (aka fisting). Feeling like you were being ripped from the inside, you screamed while crying. Indra continued you came yet again, he didn't stop. 

Shoving his dick inside of your cunt, you continued crying. When you two came, he pulled out and you two cuddled and fell asleep..

-Next Morning-

Next morning, you couldn't get out of bed so Indra carried you to the bathroom so you could take a shower. While showering, Indra back-hugged you and moved his hand to your wet cunt (cringe) and slowly rubbed it causing you to moan from pain and pleasure. 

Soon your back was against the shower wall and your legs were wrapped around Indra's torso while he was deep inside you, hitting your g-spot repeatedly. Pulling his hair and tilting your head back, he lightly bit your neck and collarbone, grabbing your breasts, he brought your left nipple to his mouth and harshly bit and sucked on it. Jumping down from his torso, you turned around so you were face to face with the wall. 

Getting on his knees, he grabbed your ass and immediately started eating you out. Moaning, you began feeling the familiar feeling in your stomach and came in his mouth, but he didn't stop. Continuing to eat you out, you felt another orgasm coming and you squirted in his mouth. Spitting it out, he stood and kissed you causing you to taste yourself. 

Licking your lips to fully taste yourself (ew), you got on your knees and shoved his dick in your mouth. Grabbing a fistful of hair, he shoved you deeper on his dick and eventually you were deepthroating him. Groaning and leaning against the shower wall, he shoved you deeper onto him (if thats even possible) and soon he came into your mouth. 

Standing, you swallowed his cum and the rest of the shower was used to clean yourselves.

(Author: I'm not proud of this chapter)