Him

I think I've fallen for his soul.

His look is just a bonus to his beautiful soul.

I've fallen for him, because of his words, his thoughts and his big golden heart.

Can a man get any better?

I don't think so.

His point of view of the world and how he appreciates the little things in life, is so heartwarming.

He doesn't even have to try to impress anyone, he does it the second he walks in a room and lights it up, just 'cause of his infectious smile.

He is the whole package a woman could ask for, he is caring, charming, loveable..I can continue the list forever.

Even though I never get the chance to get to know him, like he really is, he will always have a special place in my heart, like ever.

And why?

It's easy: He is something else, he is just himself in any second and it's just so loveable, adorable too and he doesn't even know.

He should get a woman who treats him like he deserves it.
She should tell him, that he is worth any fight and more than enough like he is and shouldn't change just because someone told him so.

He needs an anchor in his life, someone who is the sun on a rainy day and I hope he finds someone like this in the near future, because he deserves the world.