Falling for a crush

I think a crush on someone never fades away.

You just kinda zoom it out and search for another one, but deep inside of you, you will always have a certain person on your mind that is your crush, forever.

I'm saying it, because I have someone and he never really left my mind, for years now.

BUT...he is a celebrity...unfortunately.

And yes some of you would say it's a cliché, maybe it is, but I would never say ‚no' to him, no matter the situation or how old he is, my answer will always be ‚yes'!

But to be honest..everyone has a celebrity, who you would cross oceans for, just to see or meet them, am I right?

It just feels right to crush over him and it's absolutely okay. I'm not ashamed of it.

But I'm not calling it „crushing", I'm calling it „falling for him".

I know it is impossible to fall in love with someone who you barely know and and and...but for me it's more than „just crushing", I think it's more than that and I don't care if I sound like a crazy fangirl, because I'm not.

I just..see something in his eyes that I can't explain..it's like..having tea and it's too hot to drink but you are doing it anyway and your whole inside is just about to burn.

Or the easier explanation..having butterflies.

I just love to look at him, he is pure joy and so heartwarming, I can't handle it.

And I also smile non stop, all I can think about is his handsome smile and his cute laugh.

He is the whole package.

He is just so loveable.

He doesn't even have to try, if he would ask me out I would be already swept off my feet and say immediately yes.

Now when I'm overthinking this - he is nothing but danger for my heart.

Awww my poor heart.

My mind already knows that I would never have a chance to be with him - but my heart, oh my dear, knows nothing. (Hope dies last.)