Part 10

After coming to India, they settled down in the house which his grandmother's brother gifted her after knowing the truth. He changed his name.

They settled down he look after his hotel in London by staying here. He knows he should do something. He told his grandmother the truth about that night how his sister-in-law spiked his drink. He also told her about the hotel which he purchased with his money. He started his business by opening a BPO in Ahmedabad by renting a building. In a year it starts doing more than expected. During an interview for his BPO he met with Ashitha who has sharp mind. She completed his 12th standard at the age of 15. She come of interview in his BPO. He finds the same spark in her. He hired her from their friendship grow which later turn in love. She is the one who gave idea to open IT company because I had IT background. Slowly he enters in IT field with the help of Ashi but the name of company is problem. Then Ashi suggest him a name Aryadit which he adopted as his middle name. And Ashi call him Arya and rest started to call him Mr. Panghal. He takes Aryadit as his company's name. Like this he started entering into another field. Now his company is one of the top most company in the world. He distributed shares among his grandmother, Ashitha and himself. Few shares are given to board of directors. 8% shares are given to board of directors, 18% shares of himself, 31% shares to Ashitha and 43% shares to his grandmother which is given to Ashitha on their marriage.

One day he ask his grandmother why she hate them. Her grandmother told him that she belongs to very rich family of Haryana. They had huge agriculture land along with different businesses in Haryana. Devesh Bhatt lived with his parent and sister in Delhi. She had 3 brother, 2of them elder and 1 is younger to her. Their marriage is arranged marriage. Devesh was working in a business firm. Initially everything is going well but his sister and parent behaviour in not good with her. His sister took everything which she like. When his sister was getting married, he asks money from my family without my knowledge. And my family gave him. He promises that he will return soon. My family have no problem with that. After your father's birth I went to my maternal home. He come with me to stay with us but what I didn't know that he was planning something. He stolen the jewelleries from my maternal house. You know at that time the jewelleries and cash he stolen is worth Rs. 25 crores approx. In those days jewelleries are kept at safe in houses not in bank lockers. Those jewelleries belong to my grandmother, my mother and my 3 sisters-in-law. After coming to Delhi, he said that we are shifting to Gandhi Nagar. We shifted on the same day. There he had deal with a person to start a business. He started business I am happy but don't know what cost it is. When your father was 5-year-old at that time my younger son is born. One day I saw my mother-in-law wearing my mother's gold bangles which is our ancestral which pass from generation to generation. When I ask she fought with me. After few days of that incident, I saw few of my family jewelleries with her and my sister-in-law then only I started doubting. I send a letter to my family to ask about this and told them our address in Gandhi Nagar which till then they don't know. They came. There is huge fight between them. They told me that he stolen all jewelleries and money from safe. When they come to Delhi to ask, they found that you all left. They don't know how to contact. You know I send letters to my family through him but he never post them I got to know about it later. Devesh said he will call police that they are harassing him. My father told him call the police he got scared. He slapped my father publicly which he can't bear and died with heart attack. He threatened my brother with me and my children. My brother went away with my father's body. I cried that day. From that day I lived for my children but I want to punished them but I can't. While going my elder brother told me to forget them and live my life happily. When I said how can I lived with him after what he did to my family. Then he put his hand of my head and bless me and said he will pay for his Karma you just be with your children. But before going he gave me this house to secure my future. We shifted to London in a month.

After knowing the dark truth of his family, he promises his grandmother to never forgive them.

His grandmother died 3 years back. His grandmother's maternal family come. When his uncle call his family in London and told about the death of his grandmother then they told it's her punishment to choose me over them. No one come.

He was so hurt if Ashitha was not there he doesn't know what he will do. Before her death his grandmother gets him married to Ashitha.

After the barasi of his grandmother he did what he never wants to do. He brings the truth out. He was in France to settle his business there he saw how happy they all are. He thought "after giving pain to others you are happy but not more."

He planned to destroy them. His sister in law's sister is already married to a London based businessman.

He gathered all of them without their knowledge. He played the video of that day in which how his sister-in-law spiked his drink. The video show how he ends up to room in hotel. There is video where his brother, sister-in-law and his brother's in laws talk about the fall of plan. Next, he plays the video where Pooja is enjoying sex with his husband's manager, by looking at this video her husband and his family is shocked. He shows the sex life of his sister-in-law and her sister with different man. He didn't care that he shows the video with children around. His brother's children saw all this. He didn't care what impact this cause on them. He is man possessed to take avenged for his grandmother's pain. Last, he shows how his grandfather become this rich in his grandmother's voice. He said maybe I let it go if you hurt me but you hurt my Dadi that's I can't accept. I know now you will be happy. Bye.

After that he got to know that Pooja's husband divorces her without any alimony and his brother stay with his wife and children with their family. They come to his house try to talk. He makes them sit in living room. They said how bad they feel. They ask there sorry. He didn't listen to them because he had Bluetooth ear phones which block their voices. He is listening music and working on laptop. When he feel they are done. He removes his Bluetooth headset from both ears and said did you said what you want then you can go. He calls Ashitha and said I listened the songs which you send. I heard all. Now only I completed it really good but the 3 one is my favourite. They are shocked to know that he didn't listen a single word they said. Then his grandfather said Reyansh did you hear what we said.

He asks "who are you to me that I listened to your words over the songs send by my wife. You are no one to me. My Dadi taught me anyone came at your door step even they are evil or your enemies than also you should gave them a glass of water it will added to your virtuous. She taught me that you can give a chance to enemies to rectify their mistakes but who backstab you never give them another chance even though they are your blood. I am just increasing my virtuous by giving you a glass of water that's it. You drank water now you can leave."