Part 37

After knowing result Ivan Mafia don call meeting.

In that meeting Ravinder and Babita Bansal also because Ivan's men bring them in his den on his order.

Seeing Ashi and her family they are shocked but others are not.

Ivan to his mistress "result said you are pregnant but baby is not mine. Tell me how."

Viraj who know the truth smirk which is seen by Ashi and Arya because their eyes on him after yesterday incident.

She is saying "Ivan this is your baby. They are planning against me."

Before anyone said anything Viraj "how we are planning, can you elaborate."

She look at him in anger which make Viraj laugh.

Viraj "let me honour to tell truth to them." Said to that mistress.

Viraj "aunt A you don't want me to involved myself in to past but I will tell you the truth that I want to avenge for Neel. That is why I make deal with him." Pointing towards Ivan.

Viraj "from the day our musical band Neel formed I started collecting information about Ravinder and Babita Bansal that is the reason I bet so confidently. And you Mr. Mafia (to Ivan) your mistress is pregnant with her own father's baby. Whenever she went to meet her so-called father they enjoyed their time in bed that is the reason she got pregnant with him. And important is she know that baby is his not yours. Now come to our deal. I want all three throw from terrace in such a manner that their bones are broken but they should be alive. Let them on floor till they bleed to death just like my Neel. After all you people are expert in all this so you will be careful that they will not died."

Hearing him all look at him then he said to Ashi "aunt A I want them feel the same pain which my brother feel. They are monster then let them die like monster."

After saying this he took 4-5 deep breath to clam down then he hug Ashi.

Viraj bring his iPod from his pocket then plug earphone in Ashi's ears. Viraj "aunt A I don't want my baby brother or sister hear their scarry voice so listen my new 3 Hindi songs which is dedicated to you specially." He play the songs and then ask from Ivan"is their any room where she can't hear their voice."

After getting nods one lady from family took her with others from their.

Viraj "uncle Rey what are you doing, go with aunt A." 

Arya look towards Steve and nodded which means take care here. He left to follow those ladies.

Viraj "look boss you got it what you want and now you will give me what I want. Because of her my aunt and uncle are stressed from long, my brother Aahan's life is not what we want."

Arya's Dadi's elder brother said "our grandmother is sister of your great grandfather that makes you Hriyansh's uncle and Viraj's grandfather that is how relationship works in India. I don't know about you, I lost my sister but I will give a damn to let you harm her grandson and his happiness whom she love more than her own life, so it's better let's finish all this soon because my granddaughter-in-law is pregnant and this is not healthy environment of her and her baby."

Ivan chuckle "you are worried about her but what I saw or know about her said something else."

All look at him then he said "she come all the way to meet me here this shows that she is not a weakling but fighter. If I meet her little earlier then I will get her married to my son but"

Before he continue Viraj said "dare you think."

Ivan "hey kiddo be clam and patience which give you more clear view about everything. If she has daughter the I will definitely get her daughter married to my grandson. When father and mother are strong then they will definitely make her strong too."

Viraj "my sister will not married to your son. Stop wasting your and our time just complete the deal between us. And don't call me kiddo next time."

Ivan to his men said "go ahead."

With that his men start dragging them. They are fighting, crying and begging to save themselves but they can't save from the punishment which is given to them. First they throw Ivan's mistress, then Babita and last Ravinder. They let them on floor crying in plain.

Viraj come out to see them crying in pain. Seeing them like this he is happy for two reasons one he avenge for his brother's death and second he protect his family from them.

Viraj "let them here and I hope you can watch them to not get help from anyone. Today you will feel the pain of my brother. Go to hell where Sakshi and Pooja are waiting for you all. Others will join you soon."

After saying all this he turn to go then he remember that he don't know the way so ask from Ivan a way to his aunt and uncle's room. Ivan send one of his man with him. After Viraj left all stay their to hear their moaning in pain.

Ivan chuckle which confused others, hearing his chuckle his grandpa ask "Ivan why are you laughing."

Ivan "grandpa you didn't see all the happening here. First a lady come and threaten me, then his nephew and husband come. Grandpa we missed the strong blood line in our family. If Ashitha married in our family then it brings difference in our family."

Grandpa "did you know about her earlier."

Ivan smile "she is secretive person but I got to know something important when she saved from last attack done on her by our men before she vanished. Grandpa you know very well no one was saved from our attack. The. How can she be safe from our attack. Panghal couple are really powerful in the business world we all know but they can protect their family too from any harm. I want to meet them but Mr. Panghal never give importance to my request to meet me that hurt my ego and one day she come rest you all know. When she told me that her sisters are died because of their lie which I somewhere in my hurt know is lie, still I go ahead with her plan to teach them what happened to those who mess with me. Look here they prove me right that they are not what world know."

Grandpa ask "you did all this to satisfied you ego."

Ivan "yes I did that to satisfied my ego as well as to know about their power. Grandpa you know like us they also have loyal people who can die for them as well as kill. I really wish that they have baby girl then I will get her married to Stan (Stanislav)."

Grandpa "you want Stan marry their daughter if they had daughter. Do you think they will accept this or you want to force them."

Ivan "na I will not force them but I will make Stan woo her."

Grandma who come their to call them for lunch hear all this and said "Ivan Stan is only 2 years old and you plan his marriage."

Saying this she laugh. But few people are happy to hear this because they know now Ivan himself make Ashi and her family safe from all danger. He himself said that he will not use force in this matter."

After that he ask his men to stay here to look at them. After they die disposed their body. 

All sat on big table with Ivan on head chair along with Ashi, Arya and rest. Seeing food on table Arya look at Ashi's face because he know Ashi eat only eggs not meat but here table is filled with meat dishes most. Before he said anything Viraj ask from butler "can you show me kitchen."

Russian look at him like he is alien but Ashi and Arya know why he ask. Butler look at Ivan who nodded his head then butler guide him to kitchen. In kitchen Viraj ask butler to bring the items he ask. Butler gave him all items he ask in which eggs and vegetables with spices.

After half and hour he bring a plate with him till all are sitting without serving in their plate. Viraj put that plate infront of Ashi because he know none of them eat in tension till now. Seeing her plate full of vegetables and one boiled egg with 2 slices of bread.

Viraj "aunt A do you want anything else." Ashi look at him then plate.

Arya "don't make faces, he bring you best. Now eat and Viraj you also sir."

Arya said to no one particular "my wife don't like meat products. She eat only eggs that to be not regular."

No one said anything but one thought is running in everyone's mind that how much they understand eachother that they don't need words but their gesture said everything.

After lunch Viraj, Arya, Ashi and rest fly back to India.