Part 19

Here in India Ranveer went to Naveen to get all formalities done on priority basis. They are waiting for Ashitha till then he told everything to Naveen. In Ranveer Singh house Shanti, Shikha, Meera, Diya and Rajesh are left because other went for their work.

Shanti "it's good that bad omen is out of our life but I will never forgive for how Ranveer behave with me."

Shikha left from their without saying because today she know in her ego she lost her daughter.

In hotel Ashi told Arya that she arrange charter flight for them at 1 pm and ask him to come directly at airport. She will take his luggage.

Ashi help Arya to finish all his packing. Arya went for check out formalities by paying dues.

Ved saw Ashi coming with a man who left after kiss her forehead. Ved guess he is his sister's husband. One of the hotel staff is follow them with luggage. Ashi saw Ved in waiting area. She went to him and ask him go home. She will take care from here.

Ved "Di I will drop you to airport with dad, come dad must be waiting for us."

Ashi ask him to come by his bike and she will go by taxi because she had luggage with her. 

Ved follow her on his bike. They reach their where they saw Ranveer and Naveen waiting for her. They saw her coming with luggage then his dad ask Ved to put the luggage in his car. Ved went to put the luggage. Naveen gave her papers in which she had to sign. Ashi read the papers and sign them with her dad. Naveen went to get then legalized them. Naveen come in half hour to give Ranveer property papers but for Activa registration it take more time but Naveen assured them new RC will come in next 15 days on registered address. After completing all formalities she is waiting for someone which is seen by others.

Naveen "Ashitha don't worry everything is complete. You are free to go without any tension."

Ashi "uncle it's not that I am waiting for someone."

Ashi saw a man in black coat and pant coming towards her, all look at him too.

Man "mam the papers you ask." Give papers in her hand.

Ashi check the papers and give it to Ved. Ashi nodded to man he left from their.

Ashi "Ved this is your gift use it wisely."

Ved read the papers. Ved give it to his dad.

Ranveer and Naveen read those papers, they are papers of 8 Kanal plot which is on Ved's name. All three men look at her with proud smile.

Ashi to Naveen "thanks of everything Uncle."

Naveen keep his hand on her head bless her. He left from their.

Arya completed the formalities and ask his lawyer to take care of other issues. He left from their by saying he will come soon again for formal introduction with staff.

Ranveer, Ved and Ashi went to airport. By saying bye to his dad and brother she went inside the airport. Where Ashi complete the formalities for luggage and other to wait for Arya. Ved stop Ranveer to show the man who he thought as his brother in law who is none other that Arya.

When Ved saw Arya walking in hurry. Ved show him to his dad. Who saw him but didn't recognise him but he know Ashi never told lie in this matter. He went inside to saw Ashi waiting for him. Both went to plane to fly to London.

Ved "dad we should click his pics to show bhaiya but I forget everything in hurry. Now he will shouted on us for not clicking his pics."

Ranveer "we will tell him, he will sad for not getting pics but he will understand us too."

Ranveer and Ved come home to see other sitting in hall without any work. Ranveer make poha for him and his son. They had it with coffee.

Rajesh "Ranveer leave all this. Ashitha is gone I think we should leave too."

Ranveer didn't said anything but keep eating. 

After finishing his food he said "Rajesh the loan you took from bank by keep the collateral of my house and you didn't pay last three EMI by thinking I will take care of it. I will not take care of you but I will file a complaint against you for mortgage my property without my consent. You know I didn't stop you when you ask me to keep house as mortgage because I want to trap you in such a way that you will never come out of vicious cycle of this. You cheated on bank and me in the eyes of law, which is crime. And law will punish for crime so get ready to go jail. I trap you completely, you should pay the whole amount in one month if you don't want to go to jail which is not possible for you."

All are shocked to hear him.

Rajesh "Ranveer don't forget I am your brother in law."

Ranveer "brother in law, how, when I don't gave sister then how can you be my brother in law. And did I tell you the amount you give me to invest in share market, what happen to that. Did you have any proof that you give me money. Do you have any witness Rajesh."

Rajesh is scared.

Ranveer "I invested that money in share market on my name, which is the proof that I invested my money in share market not your. Now how will you pay 1.5 crore to save your ass."

Ranveer "there is only one way to sell everything with you to return money to bank. Now Diya for you. Those things your Nani burn is delivered to your mother in law with your medical report and history. You all try to destory my daughter but today I destroy you all. Shanti Devi today I make your dearest daughter Meera and her husband homeless people and for your dearest Diya I send her 4 abortion reports with DNA report of his son and so called grandson of her mother in law. Now I will see how will she accepted a characterless woman like Diya as her son's wife. All the best but it is just starting. You try to kill my baby and you enjoy her pain. Now is the time to see how you enjoy your pain."